are you rich? if yes, you're automatically a liberal voter. (2 Viewers)

jamz bond 007

HSC
And so society will be until under a glorious leader the working class will organise themselves, throw you from you castle, burn your standards and start a new society from the grassroots, a greater society where everyone man works together for the benefit of his comrade, forming a glorious state where we all move forward together as one, sustainably and morally. We will spread word of our glorious revolution and all around the world our glorious new philosophy will supplant the evils of the capitalist menace and comrade by the time we start to falter ever so slightly the grand design will have spread to every corner of the world and will pull us back into line and so the permanent revolution will continue forever and ever.
alright well i dont think that made any sense. i dont know whether u just dont know how to use sarcsam in writing or not, but that was just weird.
but yeah u kinda sound communist.
so maybe parlabane is a little to extreme although he has valid points. just coz some people are wasting their money on drugs and alcohol and have no concept of how to budget and save.....are you saying i should share my hard earned income with them so they can satisfy their addictions and continue to live by charity through centrelink. no i dont think thats fair.
although what i do think is fair is that everyone gets a fair chance so if someone comes from an financially unstable background that they get the chance to get on their feet and live a succesful life. so i think that their is a necesary balance that needs to be achieved and thats the reason we have the two parties liberal and labour so that we do achieve a good balance.
and a good reason why we shouldn vote for labour is that as we head into this economic crisis the labour government thinks that its a fantastic idea to put our country into further dept by spending money on things like rudd payments (which i got by the way so dont go saying that i think that because i missed out) and putting our country into a debt that they say is gonna take us into 15 years worth of debt to recover from...so yeah i think that its good that ppl can have AND KEEP their OWN money coz u obviously cant rely on your "moving fowards as a community" speech when the labour government obviously doesnt know what to do with everyones money. so yes i vote liberal coz liberal manages to keep a better balance than labour........ labour is just a ppl pleaser coz they spend lots of money on things that are unneccesary. and no i dont come from a rich family either i just know how to manage my own money. and i bet that by the sounds of you your in one of those families that also struggles but yet has foxtel and always has the latest techno stuff and absolutely no money to pay for it....which is the reason the world is in the ecomonic crisis in the first place

Lentern

HSC
alright well i dont think that made any sense. i dont know whether u just dont know how to use sarcsam in writing or not, but that was just weird.
but yeah u kinda sound communist.
so maybe parlabane is a little to extreme although he has valid points. just coz some people are wasting their money on drugs and alcohol and have no concept of how to budget and save.....are you saying i should share my hard earned income with them so they can satisfy their addictions and continue to live by charity through centrelink. no i dont think thats fair.
although what i do think is fair is that everyone gets a fair chance so if someone comes from an financially unstable background that they get the chance to get on their feet and live a succesful life. so i think that their is a necesary balance that needs to be achieved and thats the reason we have the two parties liberal and labour so that we do achieve a good balance.
and a good reason why we shouldn vote for labour is that as we head into this economic crisis the labour government thinks that its a fantastic idea to put our country into further dept by spending money on things like rudd payments (which i got by the way so dont go saying that i think that because i missed out) and putting our country into a debt that they say is gonna take us into 15 years worth of debt to recover from...so yeah i think that its good that ppl can have AND KEEP their OWN money coz u obviously cant rely on your "moving fowards as a community" speech when the labour government obviously doesnt know what to do with everyones money. so yes i vote liberal coz liberal manages to keep a better balance than labour........ labour is just a ppl pleaser coz they spend lots of money on things that are unneccesary. and no i dont come from a rich family either i just know how to manage my own money. and i bet that by the sounds of you your in one of those families that also struggles but yet has foxtel and always has the latest techno stuff and absolutely no money to pay for it....which is the reason the world is in the ecomonic crisis in the first place
Words words words. I'll summarise it for you "I vote liberal because i'm greedy and don't believe in helping the real Australians. The little legends who every day go the moon and back to make sure their son can have new school shoes at the begining of the year.

jamz bond 007

HSC
Words words words. I'll summarise it for you "I vote liberal because i'm greedy and don't believe in helping the real Australians. The little legends who every day go the moon and back to make sure their son can have new school shoes at the begining of the year.
and ill sumarise you...im so lazy i wanna depend on other ppls efforts to get my way through life ur so selfish go to china their is nothing australian about that attitude

Lentern

HSC
and ill sumarise you...im so lazy i wanna depend on other ppls efforts to get my way through life ur so selfish go to china their is nothing australian about that attitude
See you are a good example as to why we shouldn't let ordinary people decide what to do with their money. We should take it away from the dumb people like yourself and put the spending in the hands of the experts like Bernie Fraser.

jamz bond 007

HSC
See you are a good example as to why we shouldn't let ordinary people decide what to do with their money. We should take it away from the dumb people like yourself and put the spending in the hands of the experts like Bernie Fraser.
oh thats right take the money away from the people. why dont you take away their freedom of speech while your at it............you pretty much want a communist country.....i mean yes i know the good aspects of labour...they keep the workplaces in order and fair so that people can keep their jobs .......australians may be laid back but they arent lazy yet u wanna live in a communist society where "everyones equal" where the ppl taht study for 15 years to be a surgeon so that they can help ppl and the genetic engineers that are helping humanity advance should get the same pay as the ppl that dont have jobs live on the doll and get drunk whenever possbile at the local club.......omg u just have no concept of how the world works there has to be winners and there has to be losers there is no everyones a winner including the ppl that barely participated. and you can see that in the australian culture in sports etc........u know what im not gonna bother explaining the how things work when you obviously believe that u can rely on the labour governement to make al your decisions for you .......the only thing i want changed is compulsory voting coz then half of the labourers votes would be lost coz u guys are so lazy you wouldn bother voting

jamz bond 007

HSC
and by the way i do think that there are legitimate reasons for voting labour (i voted labour last election coz i didnt like where howard was going with work choices etc).............but your attidtude is not one of them... get a job earn your own money.......and get off your youth allowance

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I don't trust people who talk funny. That's why I don't trust Fran Drescher.
Although who would trust her? She's a Jew.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
When did Lentern get a sense of humour? :confused:
The better question is when did this forum got so low-brow that Lentern had to revert to humour to get his point across.

... and it still wasn't picked up on.

baybeejulia

HSC
I don't give a fuck about the single mother.

I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself and that's my right as a human being. I work hard for my money so what means some stupid cunt who can't use a condom deserves a subsidy?

That's right, nothing?

People aren't equal, people are smarter than others, more talented in other fields. Lefties always want to level the playing field and it doesn't work like that.
Excuse me?
Just because somebody is a single mother DOES NOT MEAN IT WAS A MISTAKE,
I was raised by my mother alone and the reason for that is none of your fucking business you low life, but i turned out great, and she was married, and i was not a mistake. Your not gunna get very far in life bcoz ur a dick who only cares about himself, take a look around, ur not the only person on earth.. i dont give a fuck about the political aspect of your comment, all i care is that you dont respect single mothers, or others for that matter...single mothers work harder then anyone, they're alone... stand the fuck down you prick, you're a nothing.

Last edited:
HSC
She works hard for the money
So hard for it honey
So you better treat her right

Onetta there in the corner stand
And wonders where she is and
Its strange to her
Some people seem to have everything

Nine a.m. on the hour hand
And shes waiting for the bell
And shes looking real pretty
Just wait for her clientele

So hard for it honey
So you better treat her right

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
generally the wealthy do not want to loose their money, or prop up the lazy

so yes, generally theyll vote liberal

generally those who are jealous, lazy, and academics who dont live in the real word and are jealous of the people who have a life/are making money, vote labor.

=]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)