Are you ready to put the 'H' in front of the SC? (1 Viewer)

brentvile

HSC
i cant wait. (no sarcasm intended) i love the fact that i am studying what i want to be studying, not what i have been told to.

i've been first in my class in science every year since year 7. this makes me cool:) . i'm studying physics and chemistry, which i can't wait to start.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Preliminary (year 11) is what my teachers refer to as 'the hsc with training wheels on' it gives you a chance to adjust to senior school, your subjects, studying and formal examinations etc. Use your preliminary time to make mistakes (which are almost unavoidable) and learn about how to play the game to then make the best possible start to the hsc (year 12).

;) Come February I beat that you will all have new thoughts about preliminary and hsc and what you think now will chance a great deal.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
At the moment I'm kind of looking at Year 11 as the chance for me to try different things so I'll know what works best for me in Year 12. For example, I'm going to forget trying to manage exercise books, since it hasn't worked for me in the past 4 years. I'm kind of a chaotic person who is always packing for the wrong day and losing things, so it's probably better for me to have the one notebook and then file all of my notes into folders.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
;)

Honestly, I dont really use my exercise book that much. Once i write things down, i just leave them there. Then I'd only use it for some revision, or some occasional reading.

I tried putting all my notes in one folder this year labelled with all my subjects, and surprisingly, it successfully worked :) It organised my work a little bit, and saved me from looking at several exercise books all over the place.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Luckily I dont take public transport ;)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lucky. Takes me around 15 mins to get to school by car. Cbf using T-way ;)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
Vien's captain.
or maybe lachlan.

thats basically it. name one other candidate.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Nearly every thread in the SC forum goes off-topic :p

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
We're cool like that.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
and its decided.

Vien Lachlan and Dom.

for head,vice and captain.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You don't need any preparation. Just turn up on day one sit in class and pay attention. No prior prep required.

the leader

HSC
Perhaps we should start moving in the general direction of the Prelim froum

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

sophiaaah

HSC
haha yeah i was thinking the same thing.
considering year 11 2006 began their HSC courses a while ago, it's only normal if we migrate over there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)