Are you ready for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Well...are you?

• dont you mean is maths ready for me? (Yes)

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • mmmm....i should be ok (kind of yes)

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • ummm...well no not really (kind of no)

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • no way! i dont understand any of it (No)

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • OH SHIT MATHS IS TOMORROW?!

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Jexi

HSC
I think I'm up to this stage where no amount of time will help me prepare for question 10 so to speak. Because seriously they are so bloody complicated. I have no idea how I am going to come up with a solution. Even if I had notes there.

So yes,maybe,no.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
cant wait, this is the one exam im actually keen on lol the rest are gay... this 1 shouldnt be too hard... comon guys have faith!

p.s. im a 3-unit guy lol

peace out
ralph

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
sure im fine... more concerned bout 3 u though...

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Hoping that i am actually challenged tomorrow and don't have to walk out with about an hour to go due to extreme boredom.

r.haidar

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Hoping that i am actually challenged tomorrow and don't have to walk out with about an hour to go due to extreme boredom.
u go for the knights! legend! and yeah it will be a bit of a breeze but show a bit of respect for the not so talented lol our school policy is NO LEAVING... so gay.. i woulda bin out of the eng exams like THAT

HSC
N/A
r.haidar said:
cant wait, this is the one exam im actually keen on lol the rest are gay... this 1 shouldnt be too hard... comon guys have faith!

p.s. im a 3-unit guy lol

peace out
ralph

thats funny...
i don't get why you had to include the "p.s. im a 3-unit guy lol"

anyways... i think i am up for it.. my motto : "slow and steady"... i usually finish pretty early (ie excluding Q10)...so i'll probably go back and check all the answers and then come back to the last few marks for question 10 and hopefully something will click.

anyways...all the best of luck to you guys!!!

r.haidar

HSC
holla back girl said:
thats funny...
i don't get why you had to include the "p.s. im a 3-unit guy lol"
explains why i thought it was easy lol and good luck 2 u 2!
:-D

DeanM

HSC
r.haidar said:
explains why i thought it was easy lol and good luck 2 u 2!
:-D
as r.haidar likes to put it, im not 'a 3 unit guy' and im keen as!!! i dont rekon the papers are all that hard.. and as for question 10, no matter how hard it is.. you can always get atleast 4-5 marks from it...

r.haidar

HSC
DeanM said:
for question 10, no matter how hard it is.. you can always get atleast 4-5 marks from it...
he's right... theres always a simple integration/differentiation and heres a tip... if for some question u cant find a certain value ( A or something) then say IF A was to equal this... and go on with the question, that way u show an understanding of what u need to do... and u wont lose as many marks :D

pat.daly

Well i do 12u, and my previous maths tests have never been higher than 60%.... AND i havent even looked at my maths textbook for about 2 months until 10mins ago.

Do i care? no...

Famine

HSC
Im not TOO worried about tomorrow, however I hate trying to figure out repayments!! It gets me all the time, I think I've got the concept then a question comes up that confuses the hell outta me. Also theres some tricky probability questions out there!

r.haidar

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)