Are you ready for SOR?? (1 Viewer)

Duha_H

HSC
for those of you who do 2U, does anyone have a prediction on the Religion and Peace Essay question? I know it's impossible to pick but the previous 3 years they have either asked specifically about world peace, or given a quote which would advise you to do world peace. Do you think inner peace might get it this year? I'm hoping for ONE tradition also...

the CSSA trial question for this section for peace was:
'there is no way to peace. peace is the way.'
with reference to the quotation, explain how One religious tradition guides an adherent in achieving inner peace.

if it is similar to this it is sooo easy nd yeah i hope its only on one religion.
and inner peace was last year so i doubt it ...

mc1007

HSC
the CSSA trial question for this section for peace was:
'there is no way to peace. peace is the way.'
with reference to the quotation, explain how One religious tradition guides an adherent in achieving inner peace.

if it is similar to this it is sooo easy nd yeah i hope its only on one religion.
and inner peace was last year so i doubt it ...
yeah we did CSSA trial too, i loved that question. well last year's, i thought, was more directed to outer peace with a quote from the former chief of the Australian Defence Force talking about war and peace. It did give you the option of either, but I would have found it very hard to talk about inner peace from that.

But inner peace, and ONE religion would be amazing. I have a feeling we might just get that, seeing as it has alternated between ONE and TWO traditions over the past 4 years, and because they haven't specifically asked for inner peace only in the past 4 years.

Duha_H

HSC
yeah we did CSSA trial too, i loved that question. well last year's, i thought, was more directed to outer peace with a quote from the former chief of the Australian Defence Force talking about war and peace. It did give you the option of either, but I would have found it very hard to talk about inner peace from that.

But inner peace, and ONE religion would be amazing. I have a feeling we might just get that, seeing as it has alternated between ONE and TWO traditions over the past 4 years, and because they haven't specifically asked for inner peace only in the past 4 years.

if it is ill be happy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)