are you lonely? (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
:shy:
(speechless)
sorry darling, did i frighten you?

soo, you wanna describe to me what u look like on messages, maybe we can get to know each other, and perhaps we can go get some icecream?

:D

skyline god keep it under control mate, remember our arrangement with imsopostmodern? are you gonna trade that for all these lil kiddies?

but what if one of em is sexy?

maybe i can find you the girl of your dreams hahaha, deal???

skyline god keep it under control mate, remember our arrangement with imsopostmodern? are you gonna trade that for all these lil kiddies?

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
sorry darling, did i frighten you?

soo, you wanna describe to me what u look like on messages, maybe we can get to know each other, and perhaps we can go get some icecream?

:D

but what if one of em is sexy?

maybe i can find you the girl of your dreams hahaha, deal???
*slaps skyline's face*

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol no thanks i already found her then i lost her. anyway i don't see any of these girls offering you hamburgers and pizza? or their email? and none of them are insomniacs like us

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol probably thinks you're a predator. change your hsc year

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Taking your question philosophically I would like to say we all are in one way lonely, so lonely. People in this world are selfish, they are with you only if you give them pleasure and listen to them and agree with them. You'll see them changing with the course of time or when you ask for help. This world is a fucking place, yuck! You should have to be at peace with yourself, you'll never feel lonely.

Even my username says so.. I'm lonely too. All our relatives are just so mean, they never come or call me and mom. We have no one to talk our worries with. I have learned this lesson from life ... you have to feel yourself at ease with you. Girl if you're reading this.. you should start questioning life about anything which bothers you. Just ponder over it and your Higher Self will tell you all. :)

POLANAKI

HSC
Well we can be friends ! say yes lol..

Hit me up anytime if you want to chill :)

Do i feel lonely ! Nope, im very social so i basically talk too anyone that's near me (sometime's i wonder if im weird :S lol). anyways get at me whenever :) :)

POLA xoxo

HSC
so is there anyone out there who is in a group but feel like they dont belong? or am i the only one? just share ur thoughts and feelings i guess.
This. I just don't feel like I belong with my friends anymore. If it weren't for the confinements of school, I would probably never be friends with them. I can't connect with anyone, only a few people. I hate it.

HSC
This. I just don't feel like I belong with my friends anymore. If it weren't for the confinements of school, I would probably never be friends with them. I can't connect with anyone, only a few people. I hate it.
Hey even if it's only a few people that's already good. I don't know anyone who can fully 'connect' with more than a few select people anyway.

HSC
Hey even if it's only a few people that's already good. I don't know anyone who can fully 'connect' with more than a few select people anyway.
Yeah, I know what you mean, but our interests are so different, and eventually, you find that a lot of them use you for their own means of entertainment. I mean, I can't have a decent conversation with my group of 'friends' - we have to physically be doing something i.e. things like movies, shopping, board games, to have fun and have a laugh, then it just dies and I regret doing anything with them. With my close friends, give me a dark room and a candle, and we can talk for hours on end. I just want to at least connect with people on the basis of interests etc and have a group of friends that I enjoy being with. It just sucks. It's almost as if they're reluctant to talk, and they're pretty secretive. I only have a little while to go, and I won't see most of them after school anyway.
Sorry haha, I just ranted.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
yeah i pretty much have no contact with them now. ever since school finished for us we hardly spoke. everyone started working, bf, moving out, uni. even i have a job and cant really see them cept weekends lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)