Are you homosexual/bisexual? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamelia

HSC
I've kissed many girls but would never label myself as bi/lesbian. Was just a phase or something? Maybe just experimenting out of curiosity.

I am however, a gay magnet. All the homosexuals flock to me like a moth to a flame. My year 5 boyfriend of 2 days = gay. My year 6 boyfriend of one month = gaaay. My 2/3 year boyfriend = bi curious. My boyfriend of 1 year = wears stockings and paints his nails.

Ha...

Ezzz1990

HSC
I'm bisexual. It's great because you're pretty much guaranteed a hookup at any party, lol. I prefer to be "active" though when with another guy.

MonKazzar

HSC
Isn't that more just a gay guy being uber horny and getting all he can get then being "bi" and isnt being a certain sexuality a bit more then sex?

Sammy-Blue

HSC
MonKazzar said:
Isn't that more just a gay guy being uber horny and getting all he can get then being "bi" and isnt being a certain sexuality a bit more then sex?
One of the few intelligent comments in this thread.

saphier11

HSC
at my school you dont reveal if your gay/lessi or bisexual causeyour likely to get bashed it happened this week when everyone found out a girl was lesis

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
saphier11, to be taken seriously, you really need to get used to posting in full sentences...

... + better spelling

i mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

ambi89

HSC
im bi none really noes at my school only my close friends and there cool wit it plush if anyone found out i would not care im me and dont care what ohther people think of me

TylerDurden09

HSC
I think its the idea of the anal sex which makes society place a 'dirty' label on male homosexuality. Whereas, two chicks eating each other out seems to be a beautiful thing, particularly in societies which are male dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)