Are you enjoying Year 12?? (1 Viewer)

Juliet

HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

ah i know that song!! who sings it again? i know its by some chick...
Vitamin C- Graduation....:(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah but that song was like eveyone's farewell song in 2001

I want something fun for ours!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah so do i! i dont want madonna 'this use to be my playground' or that vitamin c song... they play these 2 songs almost every year! :rolleyes:

LOL yeah i want something fun and stupid.. LOL something to laugh at.. like something from the 80's or 70s
LOL :D

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
ooooh yeah yr 12 is fun! like the rest of you have said, teachers dont look down on u as little kids needing guidance and detentions anymore!

in general, yr 12 is the ONLY schoolyear of your whole life that i can get free periods, a common room, non-compulsory sport periods, people in the year who are prefects and do canteen duty and can get us freee fooood, oh and people who have their P's and can go down the street to get maccas etc!!

and the little kids look up to you as "BIG YEAR 12s" hehehehe:cool:

the only 80s song i can remember now..is that "hey mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!!" AHHHHH!!!

losty

Originally posted by pinkbella

September comes around waaay too quickly...and then all the fun stuff is over :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please im already missing it..... knowing its only what....ohh for fucks sake 5 months no no no no no till we leave is just scary... im not counting the actual hsc cause we dont go back to school after term 3!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO im seriously about to burst into tears.....

im gonna miss it so much... i feel so safe and secure at school. waking up every morning knowing what lies in stall for me everyday...now thats the life... none of this independance bullshit that im going to have to learn to deal with when i leave....

omg im so glad that other people here are gonna miss thier teachers too... i thought that i was some sort of weirdo who actually likes me teachers and likes talking to them as people... fuck man YAY its not just me... im gonna miss the teachers more than some people in my grade cause those that i will want to remain friends will i will do so anyway....

:graduate: :teacher: :worried:

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah but come on guys, arent you just a LITTLE bit excited at the prospect of freedom and independence?

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I used to think Year 12 was one ginormous load of crap. that was October 2002, Yr 11 Term 4 technically Yr 12 Term 1.
I was at Ravenswood
I was doing subjects I passionately loathed.
I was falling behind.
I was clinically depressed.

blah, blah, blah, things progressed and changed...

Yr 12 2003
I'm at tafe (still doing yr 12!!!)
I'm doing subjects I thoroughly enjoy.
I'm doing alright.
I've changed my outlook on the HSC and life in general.

and I gotta say year 12 is okay. I just wish schools would stress to their year 10s to do subjects they LIKE.
Year 12 may be important but it's not the end of the world. It is the only road.
Don't take it too hard, see it as a learning adventure. And if you can look it that way then maybe year 12 won't be so bad afterall.

to answer the thread's Q, yes I must say on the whole I enjoy year 12.
:D

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
i fucken love yr12 but i morely fucking cant wait till its over

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by mlagana
i fucken love yr12 but i morely fucking cant wait till its over
how much do i agree with you! i mean i'll be sad when it's over, but there are so many more exciting things to look forward to - and i think we've been at school for long enough!

Juliet

HSC
Oh yeah sure i'm looking forward to studing and working part time for about 6 yrs, depending which uni course i get into etc, than working full-time, with 8 days sick leave, 4 weeks annual leave...

Don't mind me...

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Year 12 has got to be the best year of my life so far. I am only just beginning to realise how fantastic my school is, and how much I am going to miss it and my friends next year. Of course I'm gonna keep in touch with them, but I will never see them as much again, I'm sure. I could stay in year 12 for another year, but I'm definitely looking forward to uni next year!!

For our year 12 song, we've been tossing around "Lost without you" by Delta Goodrem.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i think i enjoyed year 12 more than some because i didnt take it so seriously...

if you wanna enjoy it, chill a bit... but most of you are there to do well, which is very understandable...

i would only redo year 12 if the rest of my year did aswell... it was the people that made the experience so enjoyable...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
oh yeah I love my grade they are the funnest ppl in the whole wide world, Im just saying I won't stay in touch with my school buddies like we'll eventually drift apart I reckon just like I probably won't see the rest of my grade ever again

freakofcool

Originally posted by Rahul
would anyone want to start this yr again?

i would
I would like to and change a few of my subs while I'm there! But then I think year12s cool, there are a few perks that I like. eg. go to canteen during frees, signing out/in if u don't have a class, etc. So it's still pretty good.

Originally posted by tammer
i think i enjoyed year 12 more than some because i didnt take it so seriously...
I'm thinking the same thing now cos if u stress about anything and everything u'll find it hard.

I don't know what our year song is going to be. Better be good!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i'm one of those difficult people who have no suggestions, just objections to year song picks. but if you listened to what we have playing in the common room, i'm sure you'll sympathise

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i just want to get my hsc over and done with,
have the formal,
go on schoolies (cant wait - the cruise!!)
and then do whatever whether it is uni,other study or work...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)