Are you enjoying Year 12?? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ok, so doing the HSC is not so fun. But how do like actually being in yr 12? I mean I whinge non-stop about how I hate all the work and stuff but the fact is Im having a ball. I think in yr 12 everyone (well, mostly everyone) has grown up and are all friendly toward each other, there is a sense of being more of a group, and even the teachers are fun.
Is it just me or is anyone else gunna miss Yr 12 like mad when its over??

bobo123

HSC
its great
i agree with all the things said
but i think year 11 is better
the good bits without the hsc :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yea i agree with u there. year 12 is great! though i do get heaps of assignments and homework.. and the workload is overwhemlingly stressful, but its fun!

everyone's matured [as u said] and yeah... there's more of a friendship and most of the grade are friends :)
and the teachers... they're really nice and they're actually our friends :) we can talk to them, have a convo with em and stuff... things that we couldnt do with them before

and yeah - gonan miss year 12 for sure... gonna miss skool. the routine, the people...

*ponders*

losty

i dont want to leave either... i never want to leave... i cant go out into the big wide world.. im gonna be a little lost soul out amongst the crowd....

im gonna cry so much on the last day of school... end of term 3 that is b4 the hsc!!!! AGHHHH i dont want to leave... never ever

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah but you still got your friends. you prob wont keep in touch with all of them, but im sure u'll keep in touch with a few of them.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
u dun kno how lucky and better off u are in Year 12

YEAR12: wen i first saw this thread, i thought u were saying "are u enjoying me?" (cos ur name is Year12...:rolleyes: )

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
would anyone want to start this yr again?
yeah i would too! ANYDAY!
i really dont want to go at the end of the year... :(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah I would start again. I would do it a million times given the choice

Minai: nah I wouldn't post that question cos I don't think the response would be too positive!!!!!!! Hehe specially if Bon got in here!! Hehe

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MinAi
YEAR12: wen i first saw this thread, i thought u were saying "are u enjoying me?" (cos ur name is Year12...:rolleyes: )
Same! But then I read it again, just to make sure. :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
thats whats BOS for i think....
to help those ppl in year 12 who are finding it difficult...

i reckon BOS should stick up a mission statement somewhere

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I love it as well... obviously not the work load, but all the other things that come with being in year 12. I'm going to miss school like mad... the people in my year, teachers, and all the other school things.

I actually cried the other day because we were halfway through!! I can't imagine what I will be like at graduation!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh

I actually cried the other day because we were halfway through!! I can't imagine what I will be like at graduation!
wow.. u actually cried i'm surprised

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Yes Yr 12 is very much to my liking. I'm finding it extremely relaxing. I've never been this glowing in years. I wish every year was a hsc year. Not a bead of stress sweat at all. *end sarcasm*

Actually...I was thinking about this seriously....and all the whinging I do....helps me get over the crap. Everything's not that bad at all and I go out every week anyway. It's not like I'm locked in rupunzels tower or anything. I'm going to miss school helps...for the easiness of it all (responsibility-wise).

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah, im enjoying it... mainly cause im finally doing JUST the subjects i like... i gradually disposed of everything...

i like having 12 free periods a week...

i like having coffee in class time...

i like the personal relationships with the teachers...

and i like having the whole 'im a senior and im doing my hsc' trump-card to pull out..

but with that said, i dont like the stress, the competitiveness, the assessment-per-week, the parental pressure, the headaches, the tiredness... etc

and i cant wait to get out of byron and go to uni... uni seems nice.

Juliet

HSC
As much as i hate english and the workload. Year 12 is cool. When people see you wearing the jersey, they respect you a whole lot more. I have GREAT friends, and teachers, and everything is just so wonderful. I don't wanna go into the big, wide, world. And i will cry on the last day soooo much.:( I like my free periods and when all my friends are together in the library just talking and studing together....i wish i could just freeze that single moment and stay there forever. With no worries and responsibilities that adults have.

"As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had to together. And as our lives change, or whatever. We will still be, friends forever....."

Oh gosh, i'm crying like right now.

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Juliet

"As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had to together. And as our lives change, or whatever. We will still be, friends forever....."
ah i know that song!! who sings it again? i know its by some chick...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)