Are You Behind with Your Uni Work? (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
Arr... I split them off to 2 A4 pages, (before I had a nice one, but my tutor claimed I was using some kind of alien notation).

I ended up submitting with an introductory page of the "alien notation", which I called.. "Underthesun Notation!" :D

hope my tutor understands humor :p
If it's Flecher he wont.

Thank god for the holidays ..

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
Arr... I split them off to 2 A4 pages, (before I had a nice one, but my tutor claimed I was using some kind of alien notation).

I ended up submitting with an introductory page of the "alien notation", which I called.. "Underthesun Notation!" :D

hope my tutor understands humor :p
Mine was split over 2 A4 pages as well, then that morning I went to the library and photocopied it onto one A3 sheet :D

smittenkitten

Poopinator
I'm behind in chem...it's very hard to concentrate and dedicate time to something I hate so much. But I'm trudging through it at a comfortable pace, even if I am always slightly behind.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
what's so bad about fletcher? (apart from my friends saying he's evil hehe)

Originally posted by sunny
Mine was split over 2 A4 pages as well, then that morning I went to the library and photocopied it onto one A3 sheet :D
hrmm.. I better start to learn to use some of the print shops' niceties.. the CSE black-white printouts are just not good enough :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)