Are you a gainer or a loser...??? (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
Interesting and trashy discussion amongst our tute group on Friday....
With exams on the horizons... do you tend to lose weight or gain it...???

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
generally lose it..... due to not eating proper meals regularly..... just had some fantastic apple and cinamon muffins :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Lots of people from Macquarie GAIN it! or get unhealthy n e way.. we've even got a thread with over 430 posts :p ...
called the get healthy/gain marks study support group lol

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Why would your weight change just because of exams? They aren't even hard, they are just there to make it look like you did something for your degree.

I have my first exam in a week and its like I don't even care. I know exactly how much study I need to do over the next 5 days and I will get it done no problem. I'm thinking about the party I am going to next weekend more than my exam.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Gain it. I tend to procrastinate and give myself excuses to prolong the long awaiting study sessions. They usually involve food.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
santaslayer said:
Gain it. I tend to procrastinate and give myself excuses to prolong the long awaiting study sessions. They usually involve food.
I'm a comfort eater. I stress myself out over uni work for absolutley no reason, and do my comfort eating before i even look at what it is i need to do. Once i figure out what i need to write or learn, its actuallynever as bad as I had imagined

HSC
N/A
I rarely gain weight but I'll definately gain some centimetres if I don't watch it. :(

Hence why I love the MQ thread so much :D

Skeeta

HSC
i lose it

which is a pain because i always seem to lose it. i'm gonna be invisibubble soon :(

mserica

HSC
I lose it, but as soon as the stresses have past, it will come back!!

HSC
Hm, I personally gained weight during the HSC but its remained static since then, possibly fluctuating by 1-2kg inthe last 2 years. But I've lost a kg recently, although that might be from not eating as much junk at home as I do at uni. So I guess...this time, a loser?

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
lol i usually gain weight coz wen i stress or get bored i eat watever i can find.. but most of the time its something sweet like choc and ice-cream.. yum.. hahaha, while rarely i have those moments wen i dont wanna eat anything oh oh and gym too:)

volition

arr.
HSC
During the week leading up to exams I tend not to be as physically active, but I still eat about the same, so I probably gain a little. I haven't actually checked though, but I'd probably lose whatever I gained soon after the exams are over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)