• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are we stuffed? (1 Viewer)

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
Without Wings said:
just choose a business which has an owner/manager that is willing to assist you with information. If you know someone who owns a small business you can ask them. I did a local bakery when I did mine. You might like to choose one which you find the product is interesting - might make the assignment a little more fun if you are writing about a product/service you are interested in as opposed to one you find boring.
Hmm thanks again..! umm, i just hate having to go out there and work in the 'real' world. ahaha.. 'ahhh no! no! I wanna stay in school and not face the real world' sorta attitude lol. Just hate finding the business and its embarassing to actually go up to them and ask if you could study their business on which they might start thinking that you might become competition or something like that.

*sigh*

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Oh my god, stop whining and just do it.

This is probably why you're doing so badly because you're not being spoonfed.

/rant

Seriously though, WW just gave you a ton of good pointers. Take them and use them well. In regards to your teacher? Deal. I had a horrendous english teacher and still got a Band 6.

HSC
N/A
Just learn from you fricking textbook. If it doesn't work, get another textbook. Look for tutorials and notes on the internet. Interactive if you learn better that way.

But tutor's a last resort.

And you can't expect to rely on teachers that much, especially if you go to a public school. Just shut up and learn to be a bit independent. If you can't do hat, go complain.

Takuto

HSC
Tulipa said:
Oh my god, stop whining and just do it.

This is probably why you're doing so badly because you're not being spoonfed.

/rant

Seriously though, WW just gave you a ton of good pointers. Take them and use them well. In regards to your teacher? Deal. I had a horrendous english teacher and still got a Band 6.

So fuking true.

OP needs to grow some balls and stop whining. You could always get your whole class to protest against him if the situation is THAT bad. However, I am going to assume you just exaggerated this whole predicament and are using these forums as a means to vent.

If you aren't willing to complain to the school, or change/drop the subject, then STFU or try harder and work independently. There are sooo many places you can get help with the subject without going tutor.

In regards to your business assignment. WW's advice is spot on. Alternatively, you could do it at a place where one of your relatives or friends work - I imagine it would be alot less daunting to ask for info.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Takuto said:
So fuking true.

OP needs to grow some balls and stop whining. You could always get your whole class to protest against him if the situation is THAT bad. However, I am going to assume you just exaggerated this whole predicament and are using these forums as a means to vent.

If you aren't willing to complain to the school, or change/drop the subject, then STFU or try harder and work independently. There are sooo many places you can get help with the subject without going tutor.

In regards to your business assignment. WW's advice is spot on. Alternatively, you could do it at a place where one of your relatives or friends work - I imagine it would be alot less daunting to ask for info.
LOL @ YOU !

leannespeaks

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I also reckon it's so much better if we get the freedom to do what we want to do, and there are no such partitions like local, selective, and private high schools, and the differences between such schools (between two/selective/private local HS's) that just so happen to be entailed to these segregations.

I want to believe that idea . Its just that my five senses are always telling me that there are still "partitions" between a local comprehensive school and a well known catholic school.For example, resources ...

But then again, a part of me says that it all boils down to how we put effort on it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)