Are we going out? (1 Viewer)

Slimeboy

HSC
I was talking to a female friend who i like & she likes me. I was talking about not having a gf and she got angry at me saying she was my gf. I had not asked her out & she had not asked me out. Why is she saying she is my gf then?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hey buddy... im in a similar situation to you eh.. mayb some guy can tell us wats goin on.

i met this guy down at the snow.. ends up he lives near me which is good... we've met up a fair few times since then and just been out drinking togethert... and i consider it as just "seeing eachother" at the moment...

--------- you know the phase when your still getting to know them but not sure if u wanna go out ---------

and just now he called me up and was still at work.. and i could hear his boss in the background going "hey is that your girlfriend? and he was like yeah leave me alone.."

i htink he likes me more den i like him..\

help?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
hmm...
best to discuss it with them..
is that to me or the other guy?>

come on... some one tell me!!! lol... i thought guys hated to commit ... meh i dont get guys..

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's called "talking to them about it." Trust me, it makes sense.

B l e h.

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
and just now he called me up and was still at work.. and i could hear his boss in the background going "hey is that your girlfriend? and he was like yeah leave me alone.."

i htink he likes me more den i like him..\

help?

maybe he just wanted his boss to piss off ? and agreeing was the quickest way todo that?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Slimeboy said:
I was talking to a female friend who i like & she likes me. I was talking about not having a gf and she got angry at me saying she was my gf. I had not asked her out & she had not asked me out. Why is she saying she is my gf then?
shes some crazy mofo ass chic, get away while you still can!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if she says she's your gf you should ask for a bj.

Just a suggestion.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ask her when you consumated this relationship.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
B l e h. said:
maybe he just wanted his boss to piss off ? and agreeing was the quickest way todo that?
that's what i would have thought..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but if that's not right then she has a problem on her hands. don't assume he was agreeing for the sake of it, talk to him

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
Slimeboy said:
for me, my way is that "if you ask the wrong questions you get the wrong answers." If i never asked her to be my girlfriend then she's not my girlfriend (or vice versa; she asked me to be her boyfriend). If i were you, i'd make sure that she's taking the bf/gf thing seriously :p otherwise you'd more than likely end up with a 3-4 month fling heh ...but if you don't care then go for it :p

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
is that to me or the other guy?>
come on... some one tell me!!! lol... i thought guys hated to commit ... meh i dont get guys..
LOL!! that's funny... coz it's the other way around with guys :p guy's don't get girls LOL. ummm as for the commitment part... don't be so sure. As SportsGal said, only some guys hate commitment. So really it depends on the guy.

LOL though... it's pretty hard to find such a committed guy these days :p maybe you'll get lucky?? haha

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
ur chik ish taking ur lil fling a lil TOO far, hav u been sending "mix messages"???

changes in the formality of dating had become much less “ritualized” process these days. the process of asking one other out ish passé. therefore, she's picked up wrong hints.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
ur chik ish taking ur lil fling a lil TOO far, hav u been sending "mix messages"???

changes in the formality of dating had become much less “ritualized” process these days. the process of asking one other out ish passé. therefore, she's picked up wrong hints.
are you typing with a lisp?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Slimeboy said:
Mabye she said that to see what reaction you would have?
what did u say, when she said she was ur gf?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
lolz.. Blay.. wot im saying ish:

many people dnt bother to ask one other out anymore, they just "get together" and start dating, no need for the "would u go out wif me or be my boyfwen??"

therefore, the chick slimeboy was refering see the mutal liking between the two, so she recieved the wrong messages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)