are USYD Degree's easily transferable? (Psychology) (1 Viewer)

Fish2394

HSC
Hey guys
i'm looking to study psychology, with the intention of eventually doing honours/masters to become a practicing psychologist. the course i'm looking at doing at USYD is B arts/B science (majoring in Government and Psychology respectively) and possible completing a honours in the Science degree. In the context of going on to further study what you do you guys think of this combination? would I have enough time to maintain good marks in Psychology??

Also I want to be in the work force for a while (hence the Government/international studies major), either if honors doesn't work out (i don't get in) or mainly just to get experience/money before i go on to further study/clinical practice, is this a good idea? Are my marks/credits from a USYD psych. major easily transferable? could i continue the honors component at a different uni if need be????
I know for a fact that some uni's (especially smaller ones) offer alternatives to the infamous psychology honors 4th year (that's needed for registration as a psychologist) like a graduate certificate in Psychology(which sounds perfect), at a guess would you say I would be able to get into such courses (at other unis) after doing 3 years of USYD psychology/science?, even if it was a few years later.

any help would be appreciated
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)