Are u doing Environmental Mgmt?? (1 Viewer)

swisstruffles

HSC
Hi, if you are doing environmental management, post here coz im thinking of transferring next semester!

im currently doing business admin/arts-psy and am hating it...don't know what i got myself into...and am hoping to pass my subjects so i can possibly do what i think i REALLY want to do.

anyways, if u dont mind, i jus wanna know how ur course is, so if i do transfer, i don't change my mind (again)!!

thanks.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
You want to transfer out of that degree?? Thats the degree I want to transfer INTO!! LOL :D

Why do you want to transfer out of it??
I'm thinking that this degree gives you a lot of options later on employment wise?

swisstruffles

HSC
Yes, i agree the combo is a good mix for career future options, but:

a) im doing 13.5 credit pts per semester, which is absolutely crazy;
b) BBA103 is economics, whichis reeally hard and confusing, esp. since i didnt do eco. or bus. in school (and the dep. gives no help whatsoever)
c) i hate the unit, which is bus.!! so that cant help me much as its the main core of my degree
d) MTKG101 is absolutely excruciating- 3 hrs straight in the arvo
e) consumers demand, profit maimising etc etc- my heart just doesn't give a damn!

the only bba unit i remotely like is ACST101- the maths is hard but altogeher its interesting.

what r u hoping to transfer out of? what GPA do u need?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Just don't fail anything, and you'll be more than fine.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im hoping to transfer out of an arts-psychology degree into dat degree.... my heart's not into business either but i seem to fluke being good at it... plus in the end... i'll have a Business/Arts degree which is something i've always wanted.

btw acst101.... i only did general maths, do u think i'de find this too hard? im doing this next semester

swisstruffles

HSC
.PPL, i know that some of u must do Enviro. Mgmt due to the numer of views!! pleeeeese post here if u r, id really appreciate ur opinion on this course.

flyin; i managed 2 fail the 20% mtkg101 exam so im not off to a good track! :confused:

acst101- everyone hates lol~ for Test 1, apparently the average was around 6/10, and i would guess that most ppl doing it did at least maths adv.
the maths can be a bit tricky, and im guessing that general maths ppl have to work at it a bit more harder than others to do well. try to understand every component of the maths, work at it on a regular basis and i think you'll be fine.
he thing to stress is consistency!

p.s do u know if u can transfer between semesters? i cant find it in the undergrad. studies guide

Last edited:

Michiru

HSC
.PPL, i know that some of u must do Enviro. Mgmt due to the numer of views!! pleeeeese post here if u r, id really appreciate ur opinion on this course.
i agree with swisstruffles. Please please please come out!!
it's so hard searching for someone doing enviro mgnt..but i know you guys exist since the uni places are filled every year.
come on ppl!! COmE OUT

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
I Dont think there is anyone doing env mgmt on here, might as well ask around uni? Talk to some of the guys (and girls) for separate units or more general in charge people etc. Im sure theyll help you out.

Hehe and as for the ppl viewing, its just random trollers loooking for something interesting hehe, and plus ive sorta started looking in envt mgmt direction too :p so maybe i *might* be doin it! but more likely on a concurrent basis than anything else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)