Are they really experts??... (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
I rang the Advice Line about an English question and heres my story...

The first answer'er that asks the questions why you are ringing got my question wrong. She thought I was going to ask something about Module B: A Close study of text... I was really asking something about Area of Study (AOS)

When i got to the teacher and he realised my question was put in wrong, he couldnt really answer my AOS one and said hold there a tick. I hear tap tap tap on the keyboard whilst waiting for an answer...

He is answering my question off a computer!!! what is going on, i thought the experts new the courses brillantly!! not by my account.

Anyone else with a tale similar or any comments. I was quite supprised

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
remember that the HSC papers are marked seperatley by seperate people specialized to one module esp in english. Remember that they'd have to know a LOT OF TEXTS for one module.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
remember that the HSC papers are marked seperatley by seperate people specialized to one module esp in english. Remember that they'd have to know a LOT OF TEXTS for one module.
yeah good point. I was just really supprised that he used a computer to generate an answer to my question... he did answer it though :)

bc_27

HSC
I called them about the AOS, specifically about using "The Road not Taken" as a stimulus text when i do Skrzynecki as my core text (i.e Poetry and Poetry), she said that was fine..no problems there. However she then proceeded to tell me that they can specify ANY Skrzynecki poem or Stimulus text to talk about, although a very very small chance. It was enough to scare the shit outta me.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
ha

yeh im not convinced that the line is all that it is hyped up to be... but theres still plenty of time left for them to prove themselves!!

nice av by the way kom... is it you??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)