Are these signs a shy girl likes me? (1 Viewer)

username_unknown

HSC
Last year, this girl made comments about my skin colour by asking what makeup I put on. After, the rest of the girls at the table continued making the comments including this girl.

This year, she had moved from the table I was at to another clear table with the girls in the class. It seems that the day/lesson before she moved she had stretched her legs in my direction and I stretched mine towards her. Our feet touched each other and we didn’t move it. (Maybe she at that point felt something towards me and got really nervous and shy. From this point the communication between this girl stopped and started with her friend.)

Every lesson this girl looked in my direction. I sit in front of the white board and also where the teacher stands, so she could be looking at the teacher and copying notes down but not looking at me or she purposely took that spot to glance at me while doing her work. Though, I still do catch her looking at me and look back at the teacher when I catch her (not all the time).

The group of friends of this girl went to the same selected venue for an excursion. [we had to select where we wanted to go]
On the way to the venue this girl spoke to me (small talk) and asked if I like her hat as she adjusted it. I told her it looked better the way it was, she recalled my question saying you found it better as it was and adjusted it back.
At the venue, I walked around and saw this girl, and her friends. I am definitely sure that this girl jumped in front of her group of friends shouting my name and pointing at me (if my memory is clear she was leaning towards me when doing this). Her friend asked me to take a photo of the group, I did and in the photo this girl was leaning towards the person taking the photo (me).
[This girl also seemed comfortable towards me around her friends at the excursion.]

I spoke to this girl a little about something the day after the excursion. When I spoke to her, she did seem a little nervous when replying. [which I found weird as she didn't seem as shy at the excursion]

This girl has been staring at me from a distance. I have also noticed her friends stare/look at me but without smiling.

In one school lecture I looked in the direction of this girl who was looking at me. I then noticed her talk to her friends, when I looked back I noticed her friends looking at me. Her friends looked away and spoke to this girl. Then all of them started laughing/giggling.

She has likes which are in common to mine.

I saw this girl in the church I go to. She looked directly at me and I looked directly at her. She had no emotion on her face at all when doing this.

Body Language

After this girl moved from my table, her shoulders weren’t facing my direction. Only on rare occasions I noticed it happen. But she did seem to be more relaxed during these lessons.

She seemed to rest her head on her hand in class. In doing so she showed the inside of her wrist towards me. [I read somewhere that this is a flirting sign] When she does this, she has no emotion on her face and is sometimes not looking at me (doing her work or looking at the board or writing notes). Same as when she looks at me, I sometimes catch her looking at me with her head on her hand while looking at a video or when she finishes writing her notes. When I catch her she acts like she didn’t do anything (again no emotion)

She hasn’t smiled at me. Only at the venue of the excursion she seemed to smile at me a little.

Signs i'm getting from my friends that lead me to thinking this girl likes me.

I had a study class and a friend was with me in the class (a girl) and also the girl who I think likes me. My friend asked me who I had asked out. I told her the girl who I asked out and she told me she is going out with someone else. I told her that I like someone else and she wanted to know who. I told her I wasn't telling her and looked in the direction of the girl who I feel likes me. She then told me your looking at her, I said yes and she asked if it was the girl who I feel likes me in an happy excited tone. At this point I thought that maybe the girl I feel likes me actually does like me. She might have been talking about me [as the girl I feel likes me and my friend are in the same class] and my friend knows. I replied saying no. She asked me who I like again and I said I wasn't going to tell her at all.

Does it look like the girl I feel likes me actually likes me?

TLDR

HSC
Okay first off dude, you're thinking WAY too hard about this man.
>she showed the inside of her wrist towards me.
I mean come on.
You could just ASK her if she likes you. If it was me I'd do it jokingly and straight up accuse her of being interested in me. Like, I've noticed you checking me out lately babe,
surely there's better ways to get my attention. ;) And do it with a cocky grin on your face and her reaction should give you your answer. but if you don't think you can pull it off without all your spaghetti spilling out your pockets just start talking to her more and more and invite her out somewhere.

username_unknown

HSC
Okay first off dude, you're thinking WAY too hard about this man.
>she showed the inside of her wrist towards me.
I mean come on.
You could just ASK her if she likes you. If it was me I'd do it jokingly and straight up accuse her of being interested in me. Like, I've noticed you checking me out lately babe,
surely there's better ways to get my attention. ;) And do it with a cocky grin on your face and her reaction should give you your answer. but if you don't think you can pull it off without all your spaghetti spilling out your pockets just start talking to her more and more and invite her out somewhere.
The thing is I CAN'T do anything like that. I'M SHY ALSO. I feel like I have no friends with the way i'm treated. I can't do anything like that. That is not advice. That is a death sentence for me as I have lost friendships by doing things like asking them out. Just... :angryfire:

TLDR

HSC
Oh that sucks man, um. Do you ever talk to her online? Or have her number or something? Not saying you should ask her out over it, but you could try to get to know her better and gauge her interest. Just don't get too personal or it will be awkward if you talk to her in person again. I really don't know, sorry.

username_unknown

HSC
Oh that sucks man, um. Do you ever talk to her online? Or have her number or something? Not saying you should ask her out over it, but you could try to get to know her better and gauge her interest. Just don't get too personal or it will be awkward if you talk to her in person again. I really don't know, sorry.
I'm friends with her on Facebook and recently I feel maybe she is trying to get my attention. She had changed her profile picture, I liked it and after a day, she changed it to a picture she already had with a lot of likes again. I liked that one and then again after a day she just posted a picture which I again liked. I'm not sure if she is just posting pictures or trying to get my attention but it does seem like she is trying to get my attention.

There are only a few signs i'm confused with, I just posted the whole list of signs that I think are signs to find out if it is actually signs and to me they are signs some are confusing. The one with the wrist... If I didn't see it on the internet labeled as a flirting sign then I wouldn't worry about it.

Premium Member
HSC
So tell me, if you get enough 'good signs' are you actually going to do something about it? Or are you just looking for excuses not to make a move?

I would stop liking all of her shit as well, reeks desperation.

username_unknown

HSC
So tell me, if you get enough 'good signs' are you actually going to do something about it? Or are you just looking for excuses not to make a move?

not liking everything that is already posted just new photos she posts.

TLDR

HSC

I agree with this dude. You don't really sound like you're going to do anything about it whether she likes you or not.

username_unknown

HSC
I agree with this dude. You don't really sound like you're going to do anything about it whether she likes you or not.
because im not sure if she likes me back or not. which is the question i asked. Does she like me back? She seems shy meaning i cant tell how she feels.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
just ask her out

if she says no forget she even exists

TLDR

HSC
just ask her out

if she says no forget she even exists

He's got a severe case of oneitis.

But yeah, ask her out, if she says no forget her. Join the gym, eat well, get bigger, get more confidence, get more bitches, watch as she comes running back. ;)

username_unknown

HSC
he's got a severe case of oneitis.

But yeah, ask her out, if she says no forget her. Join the gym, eat well, get bigger, get more confidence, get more bitches, watch as she comes running back. ;)
i can't ask her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing is i can't do anything like that. I'm shy also. I feel like i have no friends with the way i'm treated. I can't do anything like that. That is not advice. That is a death sentence for me as i have lost friendships by doing things like asking them out. Just... :angryfire:

username_unknown

HSC
stop being a fucking pussy
fuck off. I have enough of fucking family problems and bullying problems to the point i feel like i dont have any friends. I cant help it. Fucking hell! I just want a fucking girlfriend so i can get out of these fucking problems. IF I ASK A GIRL OUT, I LOSE A FRIEND. I DONT FUCKING WANT THAT.

TLDR

HSC
Having a girlfriend won't solve your problems.. What about when you break up? Then it's even worse.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
IF YOU CANT ASK HER OUT WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SHE LIKES YOU THEN

and if you werent such a pussy you wouldnt have bullying problems

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
its also a really shitty idea to get a girlfriend because of these problems. you will unintentionally act like a clingy loser and she will dump or even if you dont you will eventualyl break up and what then, youll probably be ringing the suicide hotline

TLDR

HSC
Sylvia's got a point. Do what I said before and start working out. Get some abs, get a tan, build your chest, back, arms and legs, get some good clothes, a good hair cut, and the bitches will come flocking. Then you'll be less shy and insecure, and your shyness won't be mistaken for creepiness or whatever, cause you'll be aesthetic as fuaark. Watch this. The story of a world of warcraft nerd turned beast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqy-iaMVsuY

could be you brah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)