are there any titanium cranium's in here...(metal heads) :P hehe \m/ (1 Viewer)

InFlames_666

calling forth call metal heads!! hopefully there are a plethora of you's lurking in here, cos im having withdrawals- NO ONE to talk "metal" with... *sobs*

YES! I KNOW! it tis terrible! *does a dramatic pose!*

HAHA, well anyways, lets see what some of your favourite metal bands are- they can be from any sub-genres of the metal genre.. lets unleash the fury!! haha!

here are a few of my ultimate faves..and by the word "few" i mean:
Borknagar, emperor, tool, machine head, opeth, amon amarth, soilwork, In Flames, killswitch engage, chimaira, a perfect circle, Immortal, Katatonia, Behemoth, Neurosis, Kyuss, Dissection, Mastodon, Acid Bath, Arcturus, Enslaved, Satyricon, Astriaal, Death, Zyklon, Iron Maiden, Alchemist, Mogwai, Cult of Luna, fear factory, static-x, deftones, slipknot, sevendust, mudvayne, esshugah, cradle of filth, rammstein, daysend, devolved, tourettes, strapping young lad, white zombie, Slayer, Disturbed...

....AND the list goes on!

SO POST AWAY! metal heads- unite! RAHHHHHHHHH! lol :p

-loni \m/

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
\m/ whats up ?
i enjoy a bit of metal, yet im quite eclectic in my overall musical tastes so dont be surprised to see me in other forums.

In flames, Spineshank, 40 below summer, sonata arctica, the used and of course, metallica all rock ..

my fave songs are In flames - "my sweet shadow", the used " box full of sharp objects" and yehh too many others..

Ovenmit

KMD
HSC
dude in flames are awsome. that is the shit!

slipknot, mudvayne, soulfly, spineshank, SoaD, coal chamber, fear factory, manson, NO ONE, rammstein, snot and static-x are some of the best bands ive uncovered over years of metal listening, and late night last minute sinement work.

but i remember the first time i heard trigger on the jason vs. freddy soundtrack and i was totally stunned (from autumn to ashes - after dinner payback was an awesome song that comes into mind). once i heard that song i was a changed man, instantly fell in love with that band and still am a fan today. by far the best albums ive heard reroute to remain and soundtrack to your escape come from in flames, and in my personal humble opinion, i cant find anything wrong with ANY of their songs in those last two albums.

just perfect. gotta love 'em!
only us true metal souls would understand why.

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
From your list Inflames, i barely know any. Im still sorta newish to music in the sense that ive never really been a hardcore music fan. But now im completely metal. Tool, APC, Rammstein, Mudvayne, Disturbed etc are all good.

THough im more of an alternative guy to be specific. I just like rock and anything that comes into it but alternativce kicks ass severely. I have no time for teenybopper shit punk except sum 41 and blink on the odd occasion.

All time Favs, Tool and Papa Roach, and the classic Limp Bizkit

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, as with Atotoi, I'm quite eclectic with my music tastes, so don't be suprised to find me in a Trance or Britpop thread.... but Rammstein's Reise Reise wasn't too bad although it was as good as their previous releases, its good to see their developing and now just ploughing out the same stuff again and again. Same with Ministry's newie.

Plus its always good listening to Full Metal Racket at work.

mack

Banned
HSC
In Flames are the fuckin shit, can't deny it. Their best work was The Jester Race though, such a great sound. Everyone says Soundtrack to your Escape is them selling out, but I like it.......

You guys have heard Death haven't you? I just pulled out my copy of Human. Kicked ass back in 1991, kicks ass now. Lack of Comprehension still makes me want to jump around like a lunatic.

Atotoi

HSC
Lol i underestimated you Mack.. i thought you'd be a religious Blink 182 or Franz Ferdinand fan lol...

I agree - Soundtrack to your Escape is still great... "My Sweet Shadow" is just so catchy and mosh-worthy :D

I havent heard Death, what are they like?

mack

Banned
HSC
Dude, the day I start liking Blink is the day I put a .45 bullet through my head. That's how much I hate them.

Death kick ass, I'll say that. They were one of the pioneers of the death metal sound. Think downtuned, crunchy riffs, with the speed and agression of Slayer, with a more technical and progressive edge to it.

Last edited:

Atotoi

HSC
:D *grins*

I think Blink are absolute fools is they call themselves "punk" , Punk is "The Clash", Sid Vicious and Johnny Rotten..

Im still yet to get the 2nd Spineshank CD, i cant believe they broke up *sniffles* :(

i_like_exodus

Borknagar, emperor, opeth, amon amarth, Immortal, Katatonia, Behemoth, Dissection, Mastodon, Acid Bath, Enslaved, Satyricon, Astriaal, Death, Zyklon, Iron Maiden, Alchemist, fear factory, messhugah, devolved, strapping young lad, DEATH.

Ovenmit said:
just perfect. gotta love 'em!
only us true metal souls would understand why.
How can you say your a true metal soul when you named one actual metal band?

Atotoi

HSC
Hahah i never said i didnt like them... just because i didnt mention them as my "favourites" doesnt mean i dont listen to them..

thats like accusing me of saying im not a broccoli fan, because i said my favourite vegetables were Carrots and Lettuce....

I wouldnt point fingers so early in the game young sir....

i_like_exodus

I never said you said you didnt liek them. I just said hardly any metal bands had been mentioned in a metal thread and then i mentioned the ones that had been.

ScubaSteve

This the right thread?

Are there any titanium cranium's in here? By the sound of it, no.

Anyone into true metal/thrash/HK/death/black/viking/white or speed metal?

▪ Morbid Angel
▪ Cannibal Corpse
▪ White wash
▪ Vador
▪ Venom
▪ Metallica
▪ Iced Earth
▪ Dimmu Borgir
▪ Dying Fetus
▪ Zombie rob/white
▪ Judas Priest/iscariot
▪ Megadeth
▪ Pantera
▪ Iron Maiden
▪ Anthrax
▪ Soulfly
▪ Sepultura
▪ Damien Thorne
▪ Van Halen
▪ Exodus
▪ Deicide
▪ Gorgasm
▪ Day of the sword
▪ Malevolent Creation
▪ ozzy/sabbath
▪ ac/dc
▪ Borknager
▪ Dream Theatre
▪ Grinded Nig
▪ Capital Catapult
▪ Epicedium
▪ Rebel hell
▪ Skrewdriver
▪ H8Machine
▪ GG allin
▪ Fear Factory
▪ Six Feet Under
▪ Vivisect
▪ Napalm Death

ScubaSteve

By the way, those Inflames geriatrics and their cocksucking comrades Soilwork have been passed their used by date for years, they suck.

Mendo

HSC
Fucken finally I found you lot.

Yeah metal is the shit. I got into it about 3 years ago when I found a sevendust CD. I am not proud of this act now, but I thnk them for getting me into the metal scene.

Well I'm a bit of a new metaller (kinda) and a thrash metaller.
Here' s a list of my likes:
Fear Factory ( I cried when I found out they were at the big day out and I wasn't there, apparently they sounded shit though so I guess I was better of not being there in the end)
Pantera
Some Sabbath
Damage Plan
Soilwork (Speed is the man)
Megadeth (only recently got into this)
OLD Metallica- did anyone see the movie?

I like Black Metal to a degree as well. But not COF. Arch enemy are on the cards, but I havn't been able to hear much of their stuff.

Now that I have a job I'l have the money to go buy the CDs I want. Right now my collection is shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)