Are there any hot guys here? ;) (1 Viewer)

Are you a hot guy?

• Total voters

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You must be one ugly ass slut. 0 self esteem bitch
I must say Darren, with that previous post you wrote, I was sure you knew that looks aren't everything.
As far as slut goes, you don't have to call me one just because I didn't sleep with you.

Hi there444

HSC
I must say Darren, with that previous post you wrote, I was sure you knew that looks aren't everything.
As far as slut goes, you don't have to call me one just because I didn't sleep with you.
Hello Adrita. It seems like the guy doesn't know what to say. I will formally apologize for him coz I am a gentle man hahaha. A minor though so you should infer I am not square. They call me the trap-e-ziumDarren shoot yourself.

Last edited:

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Hello Adrita. It seems like the guy doesn't know what to say. I will formally apologize for him coz I am a gentle man hahaha. A minor though so you should infer I am not square. They call me the trap-e-ziumDarren shoot yourself.
can confirm

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Definitely not square lol

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
i tip my fedora to you M'lady

MrTammoth

HSC
sorry someone hacked my account excuse the discourteous manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)