Are there any extended topics that can be expected? (1 Viewer)

Brodie

Are there any extended topics that can be expected? Eg globalisation or exchange rates, or do they change unproedicatbly?

username

HSC
lol eco is probably the hardest test to predict an essay for. They can literally ask anything. My predictions are for stimulus is one on fiscal and one on exchange. Then the other will be income distribution and globalisation.

joca187

HSC
They haven't had a monetary question since the 2001, and even then that question was solely about monetary policy so i think there is a reasonable chance it could be a stimulus question

they had a globalisation one last year so not sure, inflation and unemployment are other possibilities

username

HSC
They wouldn't have inflation or unemployment because they were there last year. Yer actually i change my opinion, one on fiscal, one on monetary, one on income dist, and one on exchange rates.

HSC
isnt one section usually about economic issues ie growth, inflation etc, and then one about globalisation or policy?

so iguess what im saying is, isnt this post ^^ right? i mean, i hope it is, except for the exchange rates part...

sub

usually poilicies are stimulus, and globalisation and exchange rates are extended...hopefully exchange rates are there :) and one just on macro policies :)

masteraal

if they made one section having both questions asking for a case study...lots of ppl are gonna be SCREWED

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
its gona be fiscal, monetary, globalisation on aust or another country, and then i duno about the last one it cud be exchange rates/inflation/unemployment/external stability. im pretty certain of this too

masteraal

i got 4/10 for a short answer....what a shit house question...what a way to bugger my marks up..

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
it'll be cool if they ask on exchange rates!! i'll be one happy ...person.

fergotten

HSC
mm.. to my knowledge, theyve already asked for inflation and unemployment in the past years since they implemented this course..
so according to my friend's deduction .. they MAy ask how globalisation/macro/micro impacts on external stability~ o.o

username

HSC
They did that last year or in 2002. They asked how globalisation has impacted upon external and internal stability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)