Are there any Christian teenagers out there?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
There are many people who are Christians who aren't very good people.

Firthy

HSC
Hey totally with u. I mean these types of boys or even ppl r so hrd to com across nowdays, that is the ones who actuallu show it. I'm a proud christian and try to make sure that the faith is still being spread. Maybe u need to tlk to sum one olda bout it, it culd be wise knowledge instead of common knowledge that u need??? just a suggestion. :)

Brontecat

HSC
Yeah, i get what u mean. Im into religion at school too (lol ranked 1/113 ahahah) but not freakily or ott into it. I have my beliefs and i dont try too hard to impose them onto other people.

Thankyou :) Its hard to explain this to ppl these days in a culture where physical attraction is valued the highest in most relationships.

out of curiousity, would you rather date a roman catholic girl or a secular girl? Are you looking for this spiritual relationship as well?

yeh, im kinda the same
for part 2 basically any christian boy - cause i sorta believe that there are so many different denominations because there are so many different type of people, so basically if they have the same core beliefs as me, i'd rather them over a secularist
yeh, i guess i kinda am

lychnobity

HSC
out of curiousity, would you rather date a roman catholic girl or a secular girl? Are you looking for this spiritual relationship as well?

I'd rather date a secular girl, because I don't like conforming to beliefs that are imposed on me, as opposed to those I have developed and value (that is if the Catholic girl does impose her beliefs on me/crazily religious/demands conversion). Besides conforming to beliefs that don't change is rather odd to me.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
do catholics pray before they intercourse?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
No but if it's with me they will be screaming "Oh god" soon enough

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Hey, so I was wondering, now that Australia (and indeed the world to an extent) is becoming more secular or secular-orientated, are there many Christian teenagers out there?

Im a Catholic girl and i am proud of my faith! However, there does seem to be a shortage of catholic/christian teenagers out there at the moment.

Let me know: Are you catholic? Is this something you are open with to people or more of a private thing?

Also, are there actually Catholic guys out there? I ask because im finding it hard to 'find' Catholic guys, ppl who see their faith as an important part of their lives and live their lives guided by their faith. I want to find a guy that i share my faith with in a relationship!

Do you guys exist? aha thanks! :kiss:
Are you one of the those ones that's fine with anal before marriage?
If so, I know some people.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
hey OP, would you go out with a jew? just askin, coz they kiled jesus..thats what i heard though

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lentern is more swayed by the world than Christ atm. Also you strangely and constantly 'threaten' to leave the one true Church for the Quakers

Lentern

HSC
Lentern is more swayed by the world than Christ atm. Also you strangely and constantly 'threaten' to leave the one true Church for the Quakers
Don't be missleading I am all about christ just not the institution that tries to monopolise his benevolence. I contemplate joining the friends because I fear the church is becoming wayward, too caught up in nobbling little parishes in QLD than loving Jesus and looking after God's children. The only perfect being to have existed on earth is Jesus, derivatives of Jesus devloped by imperfect humans like you and I are imperfect and can lose direction as our church is begining to do.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
haha of course there are

plenty

some are great people

i just cant fathom how these kids who seem to have atleast half a brain insist on being religious lol i dont get it

Ksubi

HSC
Hey, so I was wondering, now that Australia (and indeed the world to an extent) is becoming more secular or secular-orientated, are there many Christian teenagers out there?

Im a Catholic girl and i am proud of my faith! However, there does seem to be a shortage of catholic/christian teenagers out there at the moment.

Let me know: Are you catholic? Is this something you are open with to people or more of a private thing?

Also, are there actually Catholic guys out there? I ask because im finding it hard to 'find' Catholic guys, ppl who see their faith as an important part of their lives and live their lives guided by their faith. I want to find a guy that i share my faith with in a relationship!

Do you guys exist? aha thanks! :kiss:

Oh my goshness,you've just started a thread that would possibly give you enough bad rep to get you banned, coz if religious predijuce...

Im christian. Im not a catholic persay, i have nothing against them either, i hate it when people are all like ohhhh well your not catholic or pentecostal.. its like, um we believe in the same thing why should it matter???!!

but yeah, im a chrisitan girl. but its sorta hard to keep everything about god so close to the surface of my social life coz most of my friends ARNT christian...
oh nd i go to hillsong...

Ok strike me now. ive heard it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)