Are there any Christian teenagers out there?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliotkool

HSC
Of course I could, but thats not the kind of relationship I'm personally looking for. i want to connect with a guy on the deeper level that faith is, rather than only a physical/similar interests level
+1

Good on you! Christian boy here, loud and proud!

Azurie

HSC
Part of Religion, is having a faith, believing in the unknown.
Science will never have all the answers, scientific theories are not about disproving a phenomena, Its just an amount of evidence used to support a hypothesis, nothing is ever 100% proven, Therefore how can you expect somebody to prove the existence of God is 100%?.

ITT: Atheists idiots, who don't even know anything about scientific fact, and also blind followers of the institution of the Church, Who don't follow the Bible, but follow some coruscated persons interpretations.

PS : Catholic Girls are the naughtiest

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
what
no it isnt you fuck

of course the sun will rise tomorrow? it isnt unknown at all

Azurie

HSC
what
no it isnt you fuck

of course the sun will rise tomorrow? it isnt unknown at all

it is an estimated hypothesis that the chemical reactions in the sun will keep producing energy for a few x amount of years +,

However it is not 100% Known you fucking idiot,
The whole point of creating a scientific theory, is trying to have enough evidence to support the unknown.

Your probably a fucking idiot who thinks that computers are actually efficient machines.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Lol, you are actually a moron. Yes, it is known. The length of time that the sun will continue to burn is an estimate, but it is known that it wont stop tomorrow. Keep going with the straw man guy

HailSatan

HSC
it is an estimated hypothesis that the chemical reactions in the sun will keep producing energy for a few x amount of years +,

The whole point of creating a scientific theory, is trying to have enough evidence to support the unknown.

Your probably a fucking idiot who thinks that computers are actually efficient machines.
You're a moron. Are you seriously comparing the evidence of God's existence to that of whether the sun will rise tomorrow?

The sun has only risen what, 1,460,000,000,000 times? The fact that it may one day 'run out of energy' is negligible, the chance of it rising tomorrow is practically certain.

And let's see how much evidence there is for God, hmm... None?

So there is probably greater than 99.9999999% chance the sun will rise tomorrow, as opposed to 0% evidence for God. Your argument fails.

Azurie

HSC
You're a moron. Are you seriously comparing the evidence of God's existence to that of whether the sun will rise tomorrow?

The sun has only risen what, 1,460,000,000,000 times? The fact that it may one day 'run out of energy' is negligible, the chance of it rising tomorrow is practically certain.

And let's see how much evidence there is for God, hmm... None?

So there is probably greater than 99.9999999% chance the sun will rise tomorrow, as opposed to 0% evidence for God. Your argument fails.
using a an actual number 1,,460,000,000,000 doesn't make your argument make more valid, I just used it as a crappy example,
So you think there is 0% evidence of the existence of God?

Sigh, You don't understand the point I was trying to make, your trying to tell me you you've never believed in the unknown.

Like I said, The whole point of faith is believing in the unknown,

HailSatan

HSC
Sigh, You don't understand the point I was trying to make, your trying to tell me you you've never believed in the unknown
I've believed in the unknown. Santa, Easter Bunny, etc.

But like most people I figured out that they weren't real. It's too bad people can't apply this to their deity.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Like I said, The whole point of faith is believing in the unknown,
Which is illogical. And you can't argue otherwise.
With each day that the sun rises the evidence continues to mount that it shall do so tomorrow. Yeah, that really was a stupid comparison for you to make.
The credibility of God has been continuously eroded since the day the bible was written. Elements and stories contained there-in have continuously been proven to be false, misconstrued, or just a warped version of the truth.
Then they say ohhh it only makes my faith stronger and more meaningful.
No, it makes you more of a moron.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There is 0% chance that god exists. Infact god could never have existed. God is incongruent with christianity.

XPac2

HSC
I don't even

what

do you seriously think if God existed he wouldn't have the capacity to impregnate Mary without fucking her?

or does that transcend your shit little troll brain
*sighs* its called the sandwich theory mole. could god create a sandwich so big he couldnt eat it?

Unsatisfied

HSC

i think you need to google 'scientific theory' dude

you're a little lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)