are there any ag dags out there (1 Viewer)

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
hi, i am doing agriculture by distance education. i was just wondering if anyone nows exactly how to set out an experiment design ie. how do u write up an experiment. Also, just wondering what u guys think of senior ag, and what sorta subjects u want to get into after school that are ag based. Any other comments on ag too, like assesments and stuff. thanks guys...smiley

syslink

HSC
smiley_1001 said:
hi, i am doing agriculture by distance education. i was just wondering if anyone nows exactly how to set out an experiment design ie. how do u write up an experiment. Also, just wondering what u guys think of senior ag, and what sorta subjects u want to get into after school that are ag based. Any other comments on ag too, like assesments and stuff. thanks guys...smiley
I reckon Ag has got to be the easiest subject that im doing right now, sure theres lots of concepts to remember, but its awesome. When doing experimental design, remember and consider the 4 important things: Standardisation, Randomisation, Control, and Replication. I'll see if I still have my experiment writeups and post them here.

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
thanks syslink

yeah i reckon its heaps easier than some of the subjects im doing too, although, nothing beats primary industries...its no too hard...ha ha. Yeah that would be great if u could post those for me...thanks heaps and keep smilin

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
hey. just got results back on a lab-based trial on allelopathy, did pretty alright but syslink pretty much covered it well in a few words! hmm.. referencing to results with appendix (plural of that...?) and research seemed to be big on the marking criteria.

senior ag here is pretty well set-out and totally laid back, the teacher is excellent, the class is small and my school has an onsite lowscale farm. at the moment though, they've turned it into a composite class so we have the year 11's doing the prelim course while we're working out this HSC one!

right now, i work at Mcd's, but am hoping to get a job or work experience at a local wildlife park.. it'd be better than serving fries! the ag side also takes part in local shows, with exhibitions and such, but we've got a sheep-showing one coming up.

erm, moving onto Biotech now as well as prime lamb for the animal industry which we covered pretty well last year. just finished up milking production and rice - again!

so yes, what are you getting up to with ag at the moment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)