Are the rumers true !! Is The OC coming back?? (1 Viewer)

troika

HSC
N/A
that phrase is sooo overused.

they are showing it from the beginning?

who's hotter? summer or the other girl that looks like a supermodel?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i prefer the first chic that seth gets with rather than marissa's friend :S

troika

HSC
N/A
ah that's her name..Marissa.

now her mother is quite hot too..

veg

i've watched 26 episodes... my bf downloaded em all.. SO GOOD. SOOOOOO GOOD.

how u doin?

HSC
i cant believe how much i missed this show. i also cant believe 9 cut it! i hope it does really well, and 9 are embarassed

Fry

just watched it..man, Seth and Ryan are major hotties *drools*

the show has some good eye candy

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How good is this show? I watched it tonight. I missed the first ten minutes or so, so can someone please tell me why the guy and his brother were getting chased by the police? Thanks:).

By the way, the main girl is so hot:D.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
How good is this show? I watched it tonight. I missed the first ten minutes or so, so can someone please tell me why the guy and his brother were getting chased by the police? Thanks:).

By the way, the main girl is so hot:D.
lol that will also be useful for me because time flew so i missed the first 20 mins

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I didn't see it but I'm assuming because they stole that shitbox car they were in ..
anyway Seth is my fav so far...a bit weird

Fry

Originally posted by eLmo
I didn't see it but I'm assuming because they stole that shitbox car they were in ..
anyway Seth is my fav so far...a bit weird
cool Seth is my fave too. did you know he used to be on Gilmore Girls? he played Dave, Lane's girlfriend but he looked really geeky. i guess its cos of the dorky clothes they made him wear.

to those who missed out on first 10-20 minutes. basically Ryan and his older brother stole a car and was chased by the police. they both get arrested and Ryan is bailed out by this lawyer who turns out to be his uncle. his mother kicks Ryan out of the house and having no place to go, he accepts the offer to stay with his uncle at Orange County.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
its not his uncle... thats just a rumour that happened to spread so as to cover up the truth of why he was really there

and seth is hot in a cute dorky way... ryan- i dont see the appeal

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i know a good show when i see one and it is a good show. watched it first time and ill be tuning into thewhole season, wonder how the lawyers wife is going to react when ryan comes back to Newport...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
By the way, the main girl is so hot.
I found out that her name is Mischa Barton, and you know the best thing, she is only a bit younger than me:D! I thought she was going to be thirty or something. You know how it is with all the actresses these day, they are like thirty, yet play twenty year old parts:(.

Originally posted by Fry
to those who missed out on first 10-20 minutes. basically Ryan and his older brother stole a car and was chased by the police. they both get arrested and Ryan is bailed out by this lawyer who turns out to be his uncle. his mother kicks Ryan out of the house and having no place to go, he accepts the offer to stay with his uncle at Orange County.

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
its not his uncle... thats just a rumour that happened to spread so as to cover up the truth of why he was really there
That is what I thought:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)