Are men and women actually equal? (1 Viewer)

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
From a scientific perspective, men are stronger than women.
So why should they be considered our equals?

The only thing they're useful for is procreation. Look at what Juliar Gillard has done to this country

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A

The only thing they're useful for is procreation. Look at what Juliar Gillard has done to this country
There is the Anti-discrimination Act - Sex (1975), to keep both genders as equal when employers hire candidates. (but in the real world not every employer will be fair, causing disputes).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Should never be equal.
Thank fuck I was born a man. If I was a woman I would just have cunnilingus with other hot lesbians all day.

dd25

HSC

no

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

brains>brawn

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not a feminist or anything but in my experiences men and women had equal levels of intelligence.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not a feminist or anything but in my experiences men and women had equal levels of intelligence.
Overall I just think majority of people are dumb fucks.

HSC
Uni Grad
Overall I just think majority of people are dumb fucks.
I want to think this but when you end up talking to them and shit most people are actually pretty good/decent

from what I've found anyway

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I'm the best and I'm a lady, therefore ladies are the best.

kfnmpah

HSC
Should never be equal.
Thank fuck I was born a man. If I was a woman I would just have cunnilingus with other hot lesbians all day.
ooh baby.

But srs, women are weaker and more emotional. As if you would look at a man and a woman the same inthe context of hiring someone as am employee. A woman gets emotional/has kids and takes time off/whatever. A man is less likely to let his children have such a big impact on his career. His wife is for that.

Like, my mum works in a hospital. Has the most flexible hours ever. Can leave when she wants etc. My dad has been working in a bank for 35+ years, works 10 hour days 6 days a week. Sometimes more. There's no way my mum could do that.

Fuck all this 'glass ceilng' bullshit. I'd like to see women try and do the work that top tier finance bankers do. That's why a majority are men. If women want to "close thegap" or whatever then work harder ffs. I think men have higher expectations placed upon them at work so fair enough they obviously earnt it.

Who the fuck cares. Women need to quit bitchin'.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i know right

i mean its not like australias biggest bank is run by a woman

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ooh baby.

But srs, women are weaker and more emotional. As if you would look at a man and a woman the same inthe context of hiring someone as am employee. A woman gets emotional/has kids and takes time off/whatever. A man is less likely to let his children have such a big impact on his career. His wife is for that.

Like, my mum works in a hospital. Has the most flexible hours ever. Can leave when she wants etc. My dad has been working in a bank for 35+ years, works 10 hour days 6 days a week. Sometimes more. There's no way my mum could do that.

Fuck all this 'glass ceilng' bullshit. I'd like to see women try and do the work that top tier finance bankers do. That's why a majority are men. If women want to "close thegap" or whatever then work harder ffs. I think men have higher expectations placed upon them at work so fair enough they obviously earnt it.

Who the fuck cares. Women need to quit bitchin'.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kfnmpah again.
:cry:

i know right

i mean its not like australias biggest bank is run by a woman
Wow. One woman. Okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)