Are guys who cry more attractive? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
LOL, I'm one of those chicks who loves displays of emotions, that Federer win made me go "aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"...So I've been wondering, the guys who cry, are they more attractive and do they make better boyfriends?

aek

Banned
HSC
Even federer made me go "aww" . . sometimes i question my self if iam gay or not ..

santaslayer

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
LOL, I'm one of those chicks who loves displays of emotions, that Federer win made me go "aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"...So I've been wondering, the guys who cry, are they more attractive and do they make better boyfriends?
You're one of those SNAG lovers.

I would go awwwwww if a girl cried.
I'd laugh at any guy who cried for trivial reasons.

davin

HSC
N/A
so....you want a guy that cries much..... just make the final step over and admit you're interested in girls

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i dont really care. i dont like to make it a big deal if a guy cries, as if its something uncommon. guys can cry, it shouldnt be something like "awwww hes showing emotions, bless him". but when men cry on the movies, i break down

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it depends what they cry about. crying over trivial crap, for anyone, is pathetic and a turn off. but when its about something important or happy then its kinda cute.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
cykologicrap said:
but you'd still sleep with the leb wearing nautica over....*sniff*...oh god.....im sorry....

*sobs in corner*

darkroomgirl

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
*sniff*... Federer... gotta love that guy... I went aww as well when he started crying.

I've seen my guy friends cry... most guys seem to think that it's an unforgivable sign of weakness, but I think a guy who's willing to let his guard down and be seen as vulnerable is someone to be admired... and a much stronger person in my opinion.

...provided, of course, that they're not crying with huge breathless sobs and snot running down their nose.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
federer is hot anyway. but i dont like it when people cry, as a rule. they make me cry too. just because theyre crying.

Skeeta

HSC
a few tears is definitely gorgeous.. over something worthwhile of course

i have one guy mate who cries all the time and its not that cool.. but when you see a guy who usually doesnt cry.. crying. then it means something

ediisjoz

HSC
brogan77 said:
NO!
I like looking at old men crying, you sick fuck.
haha.. that site is kinda sad.... what i wanna know, and i know that i wont get the answer from you, but... why??? why crying old men.... its rather funny at times but :\ hmm:confused:

Pierotte

HSC
WHY oh WHY is guys crying a big deal?

Why is it even worth discussing?

Guys: are girls that cry more attractive?

What a fucked up question.

People laugh, people cry, people experience the whole fucking rainbow of human emotions... so?

HSC
brogan77 said:
Many colours in a homo rainbow
Don't be afaid to let your colours shine..
Show me yours, I'm gonna show you mine..
If you find your pot of gold
Then every little thing is gonna work out fine..
In a homo rainbow.

Pick any shade from black to yellow..
A warm embrace and a kind of 'hello'..
In a homo rainbow.
In a homo rainbow.

Every single colour, every walk of life,
In all shapes and sizes, gone every day and night,
From the golden shores of Kansas to the meadows of Japan,
Reach around your soul and love your fellow man.
There are many colours in a homo rainbow
Don't be afraid to let your colours shine..
Don't be ashamed of what God made you.
for some reason 'meadows of japan' made me laugh.

good stuff btw

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i'm a very emotional person, so i'd rather my boyfriend not be as emotional as me. coz we'd fight all the time if so. you need a balance in a relationship.

a guy who cries isn't more attractive to me. it's not a turn-off either. like pierotte said...people cry, no big deal.

i like it when a guy can admit he does/has cried. my brother is one of those terribly macho boys who hate when girls and guys cry and who thinks showing emotions is a sign of weakness, but even he has dropped the tears when specific things have happened.

i'd get freaked over a guy who cried all the time. i think that's lame. but i also think it's lame if a girl cries all the time too.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if it's something like someone close to them crying, then yeah, sure, go ahead & cry as much as you want to. but if it's something little like getting a paper cut, that's just pathetic.

i dont mind if i guy cries over something big(er)....but guys (not little kids) bawling their eyes out over tiny things (stuff that i wouldnt cry over, and i'm a little bit more emotional than the average chick) just makes me think he's got serious problems, and therefore is a massive turn off

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I have only cried once or twice in the past couple of years. The last time I can remember was during a Tropfest film - it was about this old guy, no speech, just music. He was thinking about his youth.
Growing old is my biggest phobia, so it really hit the wrong strings.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Pierotte said:
Guys: are girls that cry more attractive?
No, but it pisses me off. Nothing makes me more uncomfortable than someone randomly crying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)