Are guys considered easy to get into bed? (1 Viewer)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I think that's called a prostitute. Lel.

And I'm not generalising like you. But SOME men are easier to get into bed with, just like SOME girls are easier to get into bed with. Anyway, I don't think it's a bad thing to have slept with a lot of people, society is facked and labels everyone as unworthy based on the amount of people they have slept with. In all honesty, who cares? As long as they weren't deceiving anyone.
Pretty much this YoloStudent. For example I am very easy but sleeping with a lot of people is bad bad because you have a higher probability of getting something

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Pretty much this YoloStudent. For example I am very easy but sleeping with a lot of people is bad bad because you have a higher probability of getting something
Yeah, don't want STD's.
Therefore I wouldn't sleep with random ppl

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
I think that's called a prostitute. Lel.

And I'm not generalising like you. But SOME men are easier to get into bed with, just like SOME girls are easier to get into bed with. Anyway, I don't think it's a bad thing to have slept with a lot of people, society is facked and labels everyone as unworthy based on the amount of people they have slept with. In all honesty, who cares? As long as they weren't deceiving anyone.
Firstly, my mistake. I don't have much knowledge of prostitutes and didn't know that they are different from sluts. Maybe because I was brought up with friends and family categorizing them together.

Secondly, agreed that "society is facked" with all the labelling.

And true, who would care? I wouldn't if mind if my friend just told me he just slept with 7 different girls during the week. But if he was already in a relationship, that's a different story.

You've made me see a new side to this that its all good to sleep with many people so long as no one is deceived. Of course, protection should be worn to minimize STD (though not 100%)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Firstly, my mistake. I don't have much knowledge of prostitutes and didn't know that they are different from sluts. Maybe because I was brought up with friends and family categorizing them together.

Secondly, agreed that "society is facked" with all the labelling.

And true, who would care? I wouldn't if mind if my friend just told me he just slept with 7 different girls during the week. But if he was already in a relationship, that's a different story.

You've made me see a new side to this that its all good to sleep with many people so long as no one is deceived. Of course, protection should be worn to minimize STD (though not 100%)
Yay :)
And yeah of course, the only unfortunate thing with one night stands and such is you don't know if that person is diseased or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)