• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Architecture for MDP? (1 Viewer)

frofellow

HSC
For my major design project, i was going to make a sort of 'ultimate desk' but now i have realised that it is not really that innovative.

So now im thinking something in architecture because thats what im interested in.. does anyone have any ideas of what type of house i could design?

koktoong

HSC
so u also want to be a architect?? I also tell my teacher about making a houses but the teacher said it is hard to do and will get a band 4-5........

Kat92

HSC
Depending upon your level of computer knowledge you could use an autocad program and then construct a miniature scale house for the markers to look at.

People from my class last year constructed a virtual/ futuristic house and another a virtual model of a new design layout for our school.

The options are endless to what you wish to do and rely heavily upon what skills you have.

Good luck and above all select something that you know that you are going to have fun with! :)

Last edited:

koktoong

HSC
Maybe................. bec i dun think it is a good idea to make a building bec i saw a student who make this get pretty low marks!!! :eek:

I suggests make others is better........

My teacher said that my MDP is going very well.....<>

if u want to try, go ahead....it is yr MDP!!!:idea: NO :argue:

Kat92

HSC
Not necessarily, as the MDP is marked more upon the actual folio side of things rather than the actual end project. The two guys from my class ended up receiving a band 4 and a band 5.

frofellow

HSC
yeah i do wanna be an architect but im going to need to bump my marks up a fair bit! haha

yeah but anyway ive decided not to do architecture for my project, ive found something completely new and different :)

koktoong

HSC
Grtz.... same as me...... I did not want to make architectual.... I also make a new things that not quite hard..:uhoh::shoot:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)