Appeasement historiography - URGENT (1 Viewer)

dizzyingheights

Just an important and URGENT note to fellow Appeasement history students:

If you have really good HISTORIOGRAPHY on APPEASEMENT and are willing and able to share it over the internet please private message me your email ASAP and we can discuss it further.

Thank you!

psycho_mushy

HSC
did u guys work at all during the year?

so u expect ppl to chuck u notes just coz u need them when ppl work hard for them?

:) I got some..... meh, u guys should work first

dizzyingheights

As a matter of fact, psychomush, we did. If you'd bothered to have read my initial post properly you would have recognised the key word "Share" in relation to trading information so as to increase the amount of historiography we all had.

Read the post properly before casting judgements and jumping to conclusions.

psycho_mushy

HSC
meh..... I'm cool myself :) plenty of notes and we got a historiography piece on appeasement like 36 pages long! :)

natilucas

Ha ha well i'm very glad to be able to say I have worked all year that's why I was mocking you. If you were expected to share maybe others would but as you can tell I'm not. I have done work all yeah and i'm not interested in sharing. Thanks a lot for your advice (in that i should have done my own work) maybe you should re-read my email and see the sarcasm. If you can't maybe you should remove your head from out of your ar*#!!!!
Thanks all.

dizzyingheights

Originally posted by psycho_mushy
meh..... I'm cool myself :) plenty of notes and we got a historiography piece on appeasement like 36 pages long! :)
yes psychoboy, we're aware of the 36 page website...

and we're so happy that you have regained a sense of self-esteem contrary to your countless posts of insecurity and compliment fishing in other threads. congratulations. :rolleyes:

Tlais

HSC
Appeasement

Hello, I am doing Appeasement and I am willing to exchange information about the topic. I would also be interested to share or discuss information about the historical debates surrounding the topic "What is History". My email is MahmoudTlais@yahoo.com.

Guitaress

Help!
I'm assuming that Appeasement is your case study (the second part of your course, after 'What is History')?

Is anyone confused as to what to discuss under the certain topic areas (e.g. Appeasement and the origins of the second world war, or the origins of appeasement and relationship to earlier policies)? I know we need to discuss historians' points of views, but what about the actual events that occurred, like invasions, hossbach memorandum...? With how much detail do we need to discuss those topics?

Here is my email: perfectly_windy_sky@hotmail.com
Replies will probably be more appropriate via email! But I'll be checking in on this site, so any replies will be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)