Appalled at Channel 9 (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
they did aa better job of the summer olympics than 9 are doing of the winter
Are you serious?

Channel 7 are the kings of terrible live sport. Olympics coverage was terrible, tennis coverage was terrible. Nine will cover the Summer Olympics much better because it will be near 24/7 coverage, and their sporting coverage is much more professional. Nine (and Foxtel) probably wisely figure that if you want to want the Games, you will pay the $50 and watch them on Foxtel.

pman

Banned
HSC
Are you serious?

Channel 7 are the kings of terrible live sport. Olympics coverage was terrible, tennis coverage was terrible. Nine will cover the Summer Olympics much better because it will be near 24/7 coverage, and their sporting coverage is much more professional. Nine (and Foxtel) probably wisely figure that if you want to want the Games, you will pay the $50 and watch them on Foxtel.
yes, but at least if you worked, you could see some of it and they didn't restrict live coverage to the middle of the day etc....Really ABC or SBS need the olympics

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
It's like 7 and 9 are trying to outdo each other in the failstakes. Ch7's coverage of the Australian Open went to the dogs this year and now Ch9 are jumping on the "screw the viewer" bandwagon ...
They dont work for you, they work for money.

vtfan

PG's M Crew
HSC
Oh god. Channel 9 is bleeding awful. And seriously, 2012 olympics?! :spzz:

ABC and SBS are marvellous channels. :) And they have none of that stupid shit the other channels have on the news.

NoName91

HSC
Anyone notice that everytime SBS gets given a large sporting programme (i.e. le Tour de France and the FIFA World Cup) their coverage is absolutely fantastic and ALWAYS live when it counts

LordPc

HSC
has anybody else noticed that channel 9 show virtually the same stuff in the morning and at night?

and when am i going to see some ice hockey and curling? yea, i know everyone makes fun of curling but id rather watch that than watch dozens upon dozens of athletes skiing down the exact same track

NoName91

HSC
has anybody else noticed that channel 9 show virtually the same stuff in the morning and at night?

and when am i going to see some ice hockey and curling? yea, i know everyone makes fun of curling but id rather watch that than watch dozens upon dozens of athletes skiing down the exact same track
Has there even been a men's ice hockey match yet???!?

NoName91

HSC
Oh and another thing - I'm tracking the women's snowboard halfpipe online atm. Nine claim its live.. they are behind by literally half an hour, it's already well and truly over. Useless.

Give it to SBS.. along with Top Gear :(

super.muppy

HSC
Oh god. Channel 9 is bleeding awful. And seriously, 2012 olympics?! :spzz:

ABC and SBS are marvellous channels. :) And they have none of that stupid shit the other channels have on the news.
what ?!? Are you serious 2012 = channel 9 x(

mamoz

HSC
Oh and another thing - I'm tracking the women's snowboard halfpipe online atm. Nine claim its live.. they are behind by literally half an hour, it's already well and truly over. Useless.

Give it to SBS.. along with Top Gear :(
are you seriiouss! when i was watching it today morning, i was like omg finally i get to watch the olympics live coz i saw it say "live" on the top left hand side of the screen. what a bunch of liars i say :D

KnifeySpoony

HSC
May i ask where you guys are getting the live streams from?
ch9 is fucking fail

pman

Banned
HSC
nine are showing a "live" hockey match now...I'm sick of them talking about Ice dancing when real sports are actually on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)