Anything that you would like? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yeah, I think there should be a section in the notes just for all of prelim. I've posted some of my work on here which I'm willing to have posted on the main site to help people.

jaspreet

jasz
HSC
N/A
Need summaries for Maths Extension 1 and English Extension 1. Physics and Eco are easy. Im doing Y12 Chemistry anyway so I got plenty on that. Kool.

TheKing

i'm willing to help you guys in prelim PE, Bio and chem.
i did relatively well in them if u want to pm me with questions.
as long as i still remember

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i think more prelim. notes, essays etc. would be nice..
not too much on prelim stuff for us little year 11's.. :(

smart blonde 16

preliminary notes?

hey, where abouts on this website can i find actual notes on prelim courses? i have looked everywhere but cant seem to find any.
Thanx...

Batch_KG

Hey smart blonde 16, aka my baby :D

why hasnt anyone told you anything? thats mean! sumone tell her wat she wants to know!

love you babe

love me, ya bf :p

tokenname

Studies of Religion

I was wondering if studies of religion one unit notes for the preliminary year could be posted. I have an incompetent teacher and when I asked to change classes so I would actually be able to do the course I was told I was not allowed. Now I have to teach myself the course and have just been told what is on the exam. It has not been covered and my study guides only just touch on it.

If any one has notes on the principal catholic beliefs, the devotional practices of catholicism and how they relate to the every day life of catholics in the australian context or the origins of the early church, they would be much appreciated.

Thankyou ^__^

washedup_artist

i would really love if you set up a service to psyche out all the smart arses at my skool.

it would be totally worthwhile - think of it as helping a fellow bos student out and sharing around the knowledge in the school.

for once the underdog will succeed ( me - but i am not comparing myself to a dog in any way) and the stupid nerds will fail.

so throw toilet paper at their house, hide their books, make the ink spill out of their pens - JUST MAKE THEM FAIL!!!

Batch_KG

man, if the nerds do good, you do good, thats how the scaling marks work
if you all do good, then you all recieve the best marks

Hannah65

Help...please..lol

Hey do you have past prelim papers on this site? I am having a little bit of trouble finding them... Im new and a bit confused when using this site! lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
notes

maybe it would be good to have theory notes for maths. so that we could get ahead of our schools, cause they don't teach you everything.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Organise the threads into subject areas, e.g. prospective students for maths and english extensions 2, language, history and music extensions; and post up an FAQ for each Year 12 extension so that the place isn't clogged up with threads of 'what's it like?'. So that if let's say someone's worried about gaining entry to 4u maths (which I've seen this year--2004), they post their thing in the 4U maths subject area. Also a list of prospective Year 12 topics would be good per subject so we don't go tunnelling through all the forums for each subject we do.

Or maybe we can put them into broad course areas and extension feeding off will be put in a sub-area underneath, e.g. have a 3U maths area, and a small sub-area for those considering 4U in Year 12 under that 3U section. Same would go for english, languages, history and music extensions.

For general stress relief, e.g. the whole omg it's year 12 after sept hols thing and half-yearlies and yearlies, etc put that in a 'help' area or something similar of the sort.

Hope that was constructive, well, not too critical I mean...

P

pLuvia

could you make a japanese resource page, because in jap ext we have to study otatake and the book gotaifumzai etc..

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
A How-to guide on writing top english essays would be very good.

rockyweasel

HSC
hydraulics

do you have anything on history of hydraulic, or maybe example of pascals principal, showing how forces are changed by area

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)