anyone works in Manly, Warringah Mall , Deewhy or French Forst (1 Viewer)

aimNuni

hey guys,i am 17,just what to have parttime job,isn't is so easy?? i was fired yesterday nite.....suck,mean boss there....don't want to mention dat anymore... is there anyone knows there s some available part time job in Manly,Warringah Mall , Deewhy or French Forst?? ...nearly non experience...pool... but everyone begin with nonexperience...they don't even give us a chance to start!

aimNuni

yeah...i knw

i'v try it before at manly......just like u said..asked one by one....but...u know the answer....do u guys know what kinds f letter is like recommendation???cus some shops or coffeebar they don't have application form...so i think i really need to preper several recommendation....otherwise..i should write my name..adress..phone no.... again and again...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
don't you have a resume? .. generally you go around dropping them off at different businesses..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
umm.. you know resume/CV?
-information about you> education, work experience, references, etc etc and trival facts about yourself that make you look appealing to the employer.

aimNuni

i see....

so ...it's written by me?? is there any example i can have a look.??.. :rolleyes: cus don't knw how to start...is like a form..or..a ..letter..like, hi i am joanne,im 17 or whatever....

crazylilmonkee

HSC
ya know wat i did? printed off a shit load of resumes and went to almost every shop at the mall and gave them my resume..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The best way to find casual work is to use your feet. Make a nice resume that doesn't contain too much information. Get a fair few copies of it. Get your walking shoes on and walk everywhere you would be willing to work. Ask them if they have any positions available. If they say no, ask if they would be willing to take a copy of your resume in case they have a vacancy in the future.

I did this when I first moved to Sydney and I found a job within 24 hours. I only did my job walkabout for a few hours, and over the next few months I was offered 5 different jobs at places I had handed my resume in to that day.

aimNuni

braindrainedAsh said:
The best way to find casual work is to use your feet. Make a nice resume that doesn't contain too much information. Get a fair few copies of it. Get your walking shoes on and walk everywhere you would be willing to work. Ask them if they have any positions available. If they say no, ask if they would be willing to take a copy of your resume in case they have a vacancy in the future.

I did this when I first moved to Sydney and I found a job within 24 hours. I only did my job walkabout for a few hours, and over the next few months I was offered 5 different jobs at places I had handed my resume in to that day.
that's really cool...i should do as well.....thanks!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)