Anyone with these notes??? (1 Viewer)

Pantitty

HSC
Sports med and Facotrs Affecting Performance??
Much appreciated.

Kell.xox

HSC
true, making your own notes is the best way. it gets it in your mind and makes you think about it. i found thye best way is to sit down with the syllabus and make a list of headings of everything listed there because if its not it isnt going to come into the exam. then go through each heading making reference to your class notes and text book and dot point what you think is significant. this way it is in your own words. if you use other peoples they may have missed points you dont understand

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
once you've down all your notes etc...
create on big huge mind map of your core topic like for e.g.

Factors Affecting Peformance
- Critical question; (found in outcomes 2nd edition text book)
- then jot down the main sub headings, that you would answer the question with.. e.g. Psychology - mental rehearsal, visualisation, etc...

its helps heaps... my teacher does this and gives us all a photocopy on A3 size paper.... get ur teacher to do that if there not alreadi doin it... its soo much easier... cuz usualli in pd... questions are very general which means u need heaps of points (from syllabus) to talk about... and having a mind map... in ur 'planning' just dot down the main sub headings to the answer and write away :)

btw using someone else's notes are shit... last yr i solely relied on that for pd... and it suckd... typing it out first of all does look good... but its not alwaiiz gonnalook that pretty... write it down on paper etc... get use to writing quick and efficiently (succinctly)....

hope that helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)