Anyone willing to post up pics of their near finished projects...??? (1 Viewer)

rach_06

HSC
Just added my MDP photo's

Last edited:

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Here is mine... almost done just a few things to add

its a recycled plastic, prefabricated disaster house. Comes flat packed in a container

Exetor

HSC
Looks good MrMe... how's your folio? Just out of curiousity, is anybody making their folders themselves (as in, out of wood or metal)?

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
yeah yeah coming along... considering my teacher screwed up i would ahve had it finished yesterday before he told me his mistake. but atleast that meant its nearly done!

Nearly 60 000 words in total! not a bad effort i though with more to go

jho

HSC
mine is about 500 000 words. I just mixed from acids from the biology lab coz i do biology and strangely...i discovered an acid which vaporises wood. So i constructed an steel injector which is used to apply this acid.
Hopefully i'll get good...

Bourkey

HSC
I would do that 4 sure but how do u post ur pics on here?????

Lizzae

HSC
60,000 words?!?! 500,000 words (you sure you didn't mean 50,000?). Far out how the hell do you write that much! The marker only has 20 minutes to read everything. Mine's 25,000...mine seems so tiny. Oh well.

Lori.

HSC
This is a picture of my project; its a car cover that collects rainwater (but actually doesn't cover the whole car) lol
I had a major problem with putting it together, so it turned out quite crap (I dont really want to go into details...!)

It looks like its falling off the back, but its supposed to slant like that so the water runs off. And that isn't a tear in it either, in the front lol

View attachment 13536

As for my folio, I'll prolly get 80 pages together. I've handwritten many parts of it, so i have no idea how many words i have. I hope that the markers will think that I put lots of time into the MDP just because I took the time to hand-write things ;)

rweather

HSC
hey this photo is of my job last week, and it has no varnish on it it does now but i don't have any photos of it like that on this computer. Its a bedside cabinet which is a semi-circle/ curved shape at front.

The innovation is the structual bit, because most cabinets have chip board backing, but my backing is structual which allows the choice of shapes(curve) at front.

Rob.

The photo was too big to upload so i put it in word document.

rach_06

HSC
rach_06 said:
Anyone willing to post up pics of their near finished projects...???
Here's my project, it's a computer cluster, six motherboards all working as one computer....

alyse

HSC
i designed a haute couture gown, with tropical paradise inspiration. the innovation was the fact that it was a new designed material, and could not be purchased. to look at it, it looks like the pattern is in the material, but upclose its actually all hand sewn on and embroidered.
ill put a pic up soon.

everyones are awesome! some very clever ideas! like that computer cluster one! sheesh, very technical!!!

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
rach_06 said:
Here's my project, it's a computer cluster, six motherboards all working as one computer....
Hey it looks cool! but what exactly is its purpose?

dbf064

HSC
Here it is
Its a computer desk made from steel and timber.

Making it took waayy too long. So 07'ers dont try making anything this big - your better off spending time on your folio.View attachment 13681

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Hey that looks pretty good!

is it inivative at all?

dbf064

HSC
I decided to use steel so that the back and side of the desk would be magnetic, giving user's a place to store notes etc.

The shelves are supported by two adjacent sides.

The CD rack (grill thing on the left side) uses a different method of storing CD's to most CD racks. It holds them in place at the front and back, rather than the sides.

Cable storage is incorporated into the desk. Clips are used to bundle excess cables, keeping them away from the users feet and reducing a safety hazard. (sorry they can't be seen on the photo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)