Anyone who has info on LADY OF OPLONTIS (1 Viewer)

.::chloe*112::.

HSC
I really need to know as much info on the Lady of Oplontis as I can, to help answer a question on the impact of the eruption, and she is one of the sources.. so anyone who knows anything please help :) lol..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
You'd probably approach the question just as you would for the plaster casts. However, make note that the poxy resin used with that body was see through and allowed all those different scans to be much more effective. You may be able to talk about how the positioning of the skeleton demonstrated exposure to extreme heat at the time of death (e.g. feet pulled back).

rachaelemma

HSC
the lady of oplontis was the first x-ray done of a body from Pompeii. It was cast in resin and brought to sydney by Estelle lazer who preformed the x-ray. it marked an innovation as new technology was used. there most defianately will be a question to the similar effect in the HSC

Jdizzle015

HSC
rachael that was really helpful :) im doing practice exam questions atm and i read your thing and then got a question about new methods and technology :) thanksss :) hahaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)