Anyone unprepared? (1 Viewer)

cAinesy

HSC
haha.. my whole class is on msn talkn bout how much we shuld b studyin!

itz a bit late now!

cAinesy

HSC
scam a doctors certificate and apply for illness/ misadventure.

my friend was able 2 apply for having the flu last week.

J

jhakka

I know my formulas and rules, but I'm still not feeling prepared. :(

KfWang

lol i was "studying" all day, too bad i was studying the phone, comics, games, rugby (at 5AM) lol and everything else except maths... now im feeling sleepy and ggggoooonnneeeeskis

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
jhakka said:
I know my formulas and rules, but I'm still not feeling prepared. :(
oh same here
i went and bloody bought a calculator so i could bring two tomorrow.
I am so screwed for ext unless the marker decides to award me extra marks for pretty handwriting. :(

Thomas_wow

ive been doin quite a lot of past papers, but nothing can prepare you for the mixed questions (particularly 8-10) where they throw as many different concepts into the one question. especially the derive questions, HOW DO YOU STUDY THEM!?!?!?!

gl all :]

cAinesy

HSC
im guessing you cant study for those... itz obvious they dont want anyone 2 get 100%... that y it is vital 2 put down anything you know if it mite b related!

superbird

HSC
ive been doin a few past papers. i forgot everything because of stupid english :mad:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i dont really know how to study for maths the day before, so im just going to go in and hope that i'll do well without much revision...like my trial

lucyinthehole

cherryblossom said:
i went and bloody bought a calculator so i could bring two tomorrow.
I am so screwed for ext unless the marker decides to award me extra marks for pretty handwriting. :(
my calculator's been blanking out today, but if a bash it a bit, it fixes itself. i hope it's all good for the 3 hours tomorrow, and i'll buy another one for ext..
speaking of which, i'm so screwed for that it's not funny. and i don't even have pretty handwriting :p i hope they like my number or something... *shifty*

KfWang

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i dont really know how to study for maths the day before, so im just going to go in and hope that i'll do well without much revision...like my trial
my thought exactly ... but how much did u get for ur trials?.. i stacked mine using the same method as the one above :'(

i miss those in school maths tests that only assessed a few topics... looking back , they werent so bad after all

cAinesy

HSC
my calculator did that...
if its a casio-scientific calculator.. just change the battery.. it takes 1 AAbattery

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
lucyinthehole said:
my calculator's been blanking out today, but if a bash it a bit, it fixes itself.
Hehe yeah i have many friends with dodgy calculators. My best bud was using it one time in a class and he goes "stupid calculator" and starts absolutely bashing it on the table, and then goes "ah, that fixed it!" lol, i'd say its the batteries, change them just in case. which model has everyone got, the sharp DAL ones?

cAinesy

HSC
bloodysunday said:
Hehe yeah i have many friends with dodgy calculators. My best bud was using it one time in a class and he goes "stupid calculator" and starts absolutely bashing it on the table, and then goes "ah, that fixed it!" lol, i'd say its the batteries, change them just in case. which model has everyone got, the sharp DAL ones?

casio, fx-82tl i think they al take AA batteries

lucyinthehole

Casio S-VPAM fx-82MS

if that means anything to anyone.
i'm scared of opening it up though, in case it completly stops working. i'll just call my friend and ask for a spare or something :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)