Anyone started on the proposal yet? (1 Viewer)

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
I suppose we've all gotten our proposal assessments by now. Started anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

gwemma88

HSC
Yes... the proposal... well....

We have been told that the proposal is mainly just to show that we are becoming serious about the subject and are thinking about it in the right way. So basically i just have to come up with one good idea that i can blab on about and create a proposal out of, and then have the whole of the christmas holidays (2 months!!!) to come up with a definite idea.

Koume

Rabid fangirl
HSC
Our school's making us do a practice proposal before we do the real thing, so that even if we stuff up on this one, we can be told how to improve it and maximise marks with the real thing... it's due tomorrow and damn it's hard to keep it down to 300 words for the Statement of Intention and Rationale >< (those were the two things we needed to put in our practice proposal)

Actually don't remember when the actual proposal is due... but i don't think it'll be that bad :)

gwemma88

HSC
My proposal is due on the 28th giving me 15 days to come up with something good. I hate maximum word limits.

Cat_Orange

HSC
Mine is due in two days. She simply gave us a notification sheet with a short Task Description and said, here, go off and come back to me with a Proposal. It's a thousand words, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much.

HSC
N/A
Wow, next term? Hmm... they probably want your final concept by then. *shrugs*

Happy writing, all!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Justin posted a link to a thread about the proposal, just go there and have a look... or talk to your teacher... thats what i did last year cos i didnt know about BoS.. sadly. hehe

if anyone wants someone to look at their idea and all that, id be happy to as i have lots of free time and i love reading and telling people stuff... haha.
just pm me if you like :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)