anyone ready to start yr 12??? (1 Viewer)

mrs_missile

HSC
sooo starting yr 12 on tuesday....feeling unprepared...anyone else on the same boat??

ZonedOut

Bing bang diggiriggidong
HSC
I'm kind of pumped at the moment, but am worried that my planned methods of study and going about the course will fail with me burning out after the first few weeks.

mrs_missile

HSC
haha im excited for some of my subjects....cant believe yr 12 has finally arrived

ZonedOut

Bing bang diggiriggidong
HSC
I know right.. I still remember thinking HSC was a long way away. I miss primary school.

ZonedOut

Bing bang diggiriggidong
HSC
same!!!! final year guna work hard :D wat r u aiming for??
I want to get into B Information Technology or the Business and Information Systems course. This puts me at around 96+ ATAR. I wouldn't mind doing B Commerce but the jobs available in relegation to this field is so saturated, by everyone who does commerce (A LOT OF PEOPLE) as it subconsciously reminds them of money, and I guess that's what we all want.

What about you?

ChemicalChimera

HSC
I feel old now and I do not feel prepared for year 12. I squandered most of it going out and having fun (something reserved for junior years of high school)...

ZonedOut

Bing bang diggiriggidong
HSC
wow nice!!! um hopefully b of com at macquarie :D aiming for 81
HA, no, not very nice.. The world is cruel :(. I want 96 ATAR but it will require lots and lots of work. My friend does commerce at Macquarie Uni, a
apparently it's quite good there. Good luck with your goal!

I do:
3U Maths, but probably dropping to 2U
Adv English
Eco
Legal
Ancient History
IPT

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Unprepared for what?

You haven't started anything.

One tip I'll give you. If you study consistently, just two to three hours per day (keep it goal oriented though), you will do excellently all year. Don't make the same mistake as your peers/me/those before you and cram.

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
All the wisdom and knowledge I have collected from people over the years about the HSC will finally converge into one artful display of success.

ChemicalChimera

HSC
All the wisdom and knowledge I have collected from people over the years about the HSC will finally converge into one artful display of success.
Teach me please! Please enlighten me with your confidence to facing year 12 :D

ZonedOut

Bing bang diggiriggidong
HSC
Man, I am really glad school starts on a Tuesday.. Got a party tomorrow night to go to. - didn't want to start my last and most important year feeling like crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)