Anyone played Lost: The Game? (1 Viewer)

Stoogey

HSC
No but im a massive fan of the tv show...not that it matters :D... I will try out the game one day though...i is broke @ the moment...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'm assuming its a piece of shit because it's ridiculously cheap (too cheap actually...) everytime I search up games on ebay.

gloom

HSC
N/A
what is the point of making a game out of show where they try to get off the island for numerous seasons. then they get off to go back again....WHERE IS THE LOGIC?!

Stoogey

HSC
what is the point of making a game out of show where they try to get off the island for numerous seasons. then they get off to go back again....WHERE IS THE LOGIC?!
...what island?

(cwutididthar?)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Piece of shit game, buy $2 from Opshop... overstocked

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
One thing you have to be careful of is that the developers might be trying to market a crap videogame by using the popularity of the show it's based on.

Quite a few games based on movies and TV shows turn out to play (and look, in some cases) like crap, but the developers try to make up for that by marketing it toward the movie/TV show's fanbase. The E.T. game on the Atari 2600 is considered by many to be the worst game ever made.

I'm not saying this game is like that, but don't be suckered into buying a game you wouldn't subject to a bargain bin just because you like the show it's based on, look into it a bit first.

gloom

HSC
N/A
omfg. you went out and bought this game? are you feeling okay?

i. am. ashamed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)