Anyone Over It? (1 Viewer)

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
The HSC hasnt even started, but no joke i am like physically and mentally EXHAUSTED...:uhoh: no wonder schoolies go crazy!!!

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
NO.

sorry to break the general vibe of not only this thread, but the entire forum - but i'm actually SYKED for the HSC! I finally feel ready for it. BRING IT ON!

leon4u

HSC
I hope you didnt do 31 hours straight like:p

SUSYKINS

HSC
[FONT=&quot]ME im slowly not finding motivation to study D:[/FONT]

benji6667

HSC
ive gone from 6 hours a night of study to ZERO

ill enjoy my class taking the weight of my failure (ranked first/second in all subjects)

im just so over it.. bring on schoolies

liam9519

HSC
I'm fuckin hyped but ill be hellllll bummed if i fuck up any exams or any exams fuck me up.... i.e. "write the transcript to an interview between King Lear and Cordelia on TWO particular scenes of the play" etc.

Felix Jones

HSC
imqt said:
The HSC hasnt even started, but no joke i am like physically and mentally EXHAUSTED...:uhoh: no wonder schoolies go crazy!!!
lol..nah not really over it but im so feaking calm...on last day before it begins if u ask me to go to the poark to play sports i will go. why pressure urself so much??? it only makes things worse.

sam jay

HSC
yep, i am over it. although i do have a tiny amount of motivation left, but its not much.

denny07

HSC
yep so over it wish we did it without the 2 weeks break just go off what you know there and then!!

Taskan

HSC
hell yeah, i'm over it, and my motivation levels have been dropping with english coming up, god i hate that subject

mattmeadows

HSC
jasonml said:
NO.

sorry to break the general vibe of not only this thread, but the entire forum - but i'm actually SYKED for the HSC! I finally feel ready for it. BRING IT ON!
Maybe Do A Couple Of Hours On Spelling Before You "BRING IT ON"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)