anyone not going to schoolies '07 (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Disposable said:
A whole heap of drunk teenagers being wankers doesnt appeal to me, decided to go on a surf road trip along the coast instead
That sounds like mad fun.

I'm going to Europe with my family. My dad has had this anti-overseas vendetta going for ages where if you even mention another country he's like: "Overseas travel is a waste of time. There are plenty of interesting this to see in Australia. Everywhere's the same lalala..." but now he's really excited cause he has taken over the planning and while he's being an annoying shit about it, it has the lol-factor...

sickdog12

HSC
im not going on schoolies either....i have to start full time 12 sessions a week training after HSC hahaha but ill see whats going on around where i live (terrigal, avoca, central coast) but yeah mainly partying in sydney with my new team.

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I'm not going schoolies.
It's a complete waste of money IMO...

I'd rather save them up and use them to go overseas after xmas and new years (lol, after the 'holiday high season' as well, so it's cheap. x])

freq707

HSC
how come everyone says they arnt goin to schoolies-just goin away with some friends and beer- that is schoolies-just coz your not in qld.
being with friends is wat schoolies is MEANT to be about.
ive just got like 5 mates going to port mac for a week, surf and hang out
$60 each to stay for a week-so not a big waste of money either

Finicoll

HSC
ok i totally agree that schoolies does not just equivalate to the gold coast. And it totally doesn't have to be expensive - n nor should that sacreligious person call it a 'WASTE' of money... chilling out with friends having an awesome time partying, however one chooses, can never be labelled a waste. I mean u can only do it once, its not like when ur 50 u can suddenly go.. crap i should go on schoolies cos i never have!!!

~kiki

HSC
Trisk said:
I'm not going, instead, im going to hang out with my friends at a holiday house down south
heh heh, this is what I'm doing :). We've got a pretty nice house actually. I think it will be great. We're right on the beachfront, so lots of early morning/ late night swims + barbeques... just alot of lazing around.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
ssejamafone said:
A week in Japan, and 2 weeks in Malaysia.... SHOPPING!!!! :) :) :)
bringing me back anything? *childish grin*

I <333333 shopping in Asian countries!!!!! spent 1/4 of my free time doing that on my two months holiday in China.

I am the sort of person who prefers travelling with friends and family, so when I finish my HSC, I am not going to my schoolies. with all the luck in the world, I will get the UAI my extended family will think is OKAY and they will be award me with paying my travel expenses.

yeah, I hate parties where people just get drunk.

billy.k

HSC
Triple777ER said:
I'd rather go overseas, eg: Dubai, than to spend time with fags

Well how can they be fags if they are spending some time on the beach with girls and boys?
thats pretty narrow minded about schoolies...

My brother is leaving in 2 weeks and it sounds like its going to be a huge amount of fun.

Beege

HSC
nah I'm not going due to a short number of mates + it is too expensive + I might be going to thailand with family early next year before uni starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)