anyone marking essays? (1 Viewer)

totallybord

HSC
hi,
i was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is a teacher that marks essays because my teacher wont be able to in the holidays
i went on the interactiveenglish.com site but they only offer 2 free markings which to me is nowhere near enough ...what do u guys think?
thanks for the help!

Power of One

HSC
N/A
Hi there, what would you liked marked. I am a year 12 English teacher so what can I do for you?:read:

totallybord

HSC
Well, mostly all my modules need marking...would I be able to send it to you in a few days (when I've finished doing them)?
thanks!!

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
An Year 12 English teacher? A bit ironic isn't it?

You're an English teacher, you offer to mark someone's work when you, yourself can't even get punctuation correct =P

Power of One said:
Hi there, what would you liked marked. I am a year 12 English teacher so what can I do for you?:read:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hehe, you didn't get it, did you? I wasn't really criticising the teacher, I was just pointing it out... it was more of a joke, notice the "=P".

And yes, the "An", was a typo. I could point out grammatical errors in your post, but I wont, since it'll probably lead to a flame argument.

tigerian said:
A year 12 English teacher is correct. It is only 'an' before a vowel. Y in this context is not a vowel.

Please dont criticise those who offer to help especially when they are correct. If you are so concerned about correct grammar why didn't you include the comma either side of ' yourself'? ie "...when you , yourself, can't even..."

Is voting liberal 4 PM
HSC
lol some people like my friend pronounce it ear thus it would be an year 12 student haha just thought I'd like to add that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)