• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone into photography? (2 Viewers)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
If you're referring to the panoramic ones, it's not a border, it's part of the film. However if you insist on calling me a lier i'd be happy to upload the raw files for the digital ones and an image of the physical film when I get home.
1. I just said i was doubting it, do i have to believe everything is see on the internet? Good on you if it is, i already said that
2. If they are yours you have nothing to prove, why would you bother trying to prove someone wrong on the internet...
3. What camera and film were you using?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Chillax guys, looks like this is a veteran verse amateur battle :3.

aprilrobbins

HSC
I' m just fascinated with photography because my friend is so goos with taking bautiful pictures. Though I don’t' have the real passion to do it as a hobby

http://www.onlinepokies.me

Last edited:

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Yeah, but too poor to buy a camera.....

And also i would get beaten up for no reason

suika

HSC
I remember the time I used to enjoy photography. The good old days.

Taking photography in Year 11 had damaged my soul and my passion for it. The course fees are so expensive and the whole course itself requires variety of things such as you need your own 'professional' camera, film, portfolio, etc. I loved it, but by the end of Term 3 I didn't have the same passion for it as I did in Year 9 and 10.

I think there's a line between doing something out of fun and doing something because you have to do it.

Looking at people's works makes me miss being in the photography field. My photos weren't that great anyways, but I still love looking up other photographers.

elainekeller

HSC
for someone who wants to learn about photography, what are the things to have and need? I only have the interest recently but clueless to how I should I start taking it seriously

pokies tips blogs blogging

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
for someone who wants to learn about photography, what are the things to have and need? I only have the interest recently but clueless to how I should I start taking it seriously

pokies tips blogs blogging
Buy a DSLR with a few basic lenses.

I have a Canon 600D and the lenses that were in the kit. They are not that great. I have 18-200mm which is more versatile and a 50mm f/1.8 which is really useful as well.

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Buy a DSLR with a few basic lenses.

I have a Canon 600D and the lenses that were in the kit. They are not that great. I have 18-200mm which is more versatile and a 50mm f/1.8 which is really useful as well.
The 18-200 is terrible quality wise, it's trying too hard to cover the whole focal range. Good choice on the 50mm 1.8 though, that was the first lens i bought and i still use it.

turntaker

HSC
The 18-200 is terrible quality wise, it's trying too hard to cover the whole focal range. Good choice on the 50mm 1.8 though, that was the first lens i bought and i still use it.
I know its not the best quality wise but its pretty versatile. Do you think the stock lenses (18-55 and 55-250) are better quality than 18-200?
I have access to a tamron 27-75 f2.8 but I don't like it.. Its so heavy. my sister got it.

turntaker

HSC
Here are a few noobish shots of Vivid Sydney.
(You can see how bad my skills are both in Photography and Post processing)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I know its not the best quality wise but its pretty versatile. Do you think the stock lenses (18-55 and 55-250) are better quality than 18-200?
I have access to a tamron 27-75 f2.8 but I don't like it.. Its so heavy. my sister got it.
The 18-55 is certainly better than the 18-200, i'm not sure about the 55-250 though because i've never used it. In the end it's all about how you use your gear, i'd take better photos with my old 1000d than my mate would with my 5d mk ii.

Here is a quick one from vivid, haven't got around to post processing my other shots.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65178158@N07/14370337885/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)