Anyone into photography? (1 Viewer)

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Haha. Thanks. I've just updated my online portfolio. Been going to raves and underground scenes so I added "Scattered 7th Birthday" album. Also Coogee Beach before and after sunrise.

Enjoy viewing :)

HSC
N/A
you've got some pretty sexy photos there

hmm - i've always liked takin random snaps with the family camera
then year 11 [last year] i took up the photo 1 unit 1 year course - and i LOVED IT.. my parents bought me a slr cam for it - bloody awesome [and i love it!! lol]
umm - my photos were all b&w, but i dont know, i loved it.. but talk about expensive [if you wanna develop and print em and all urself] - hmm.. so i'd love to do it, if i was supplied with the stuff
as per now, just use the digital cam [also slr -woot!- tee-hehe] to take random shots - ahh, but once i finish year 12, i wanna take it up as a hobby .. =D

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Now these days i'm photographing rave/club events. Yes, i'm crazy to take my DSLR D70 with me to a rave party.

Got my self a 24-120mm Nikkor VR lens. Great lens to fiddle around on low light conditions. :D

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! I bought a camera recently and havent been able to take many shots of anything good, cus I havent been out anywhere fun lately

I love those unexpected shots which capture something special...:uhhuh:

*sighs with contentment*

monzi

HSC
Mehh

Yeah they are great shots. i want to open my own photography business do parties birthdays family portraits etc.. I need the camera first tho

N.U.G.

HSC
hey everyone,

I'm looking to hire some talented photographers to help put together a couple of cd covers. Anyone got skills?

holla at me nugmusic@hotmail.com

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
Photography is one of my passions! i love capturing extreme close-ups of ordinary objects so they become mysterious 'art objects.' I also want to get into photojournalism more. Nature photography is fun too - roses have been my latest tangent. The only thing i need/want is a better camera, although my canon a520 is sufficient for now.

Anyone here into photojournalism, art photography or advertising photography?

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
These pics are very beautiful! I'm also into photography, but I'm not so good at it:)

lozmate

HSC
Im into photography too.. Done it in year 11 and 12.

I guess im pretty lucky that my brothers a photgrapher, and I have access to a canon 1D mark 2 and a D60 ....

stfu noob

HSC
Unfortunately, I haven't had much of a chance to take any really great pictures like most of the ones posted here and what sucks more is that i only have a shitty Canon Ixus II :( I really want a digital SLR, or at least something with an alright macro feature. Any suggestions anyone? Probably around the $2000 mark.. the quality of the Ixus is not great, but here's a few photos I've taken. Constructive criticism anyone? :)

Btw, I've done no courses or had any type of training so please tell me how to improve my shots. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

danieljarvis

HSC
im getting into storm photos and storm chasing!! it's so fun! i love chasing storms round ... need to get a wireless laptop with web so i can track them with the radar on the road.
just got back in from taking a few pics.. might start up a web-page sooner or later when i get some more good pics :)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
yeh i am..
dont get much time these days to take any piccies..
but wen im inspired i do so :)
used to enter them in shows and stuff..
oh the good old days haha

neogennis

HSC
hey those last four photos of the harbour bridge are heaps cool:) . They are some of the best photos of the Habour Bridge I have ever seen. Good Work!!!

Sam.

bored.
HSC
I love photography and film, but it's only when I've got a bit of time and inspiration that I'll actually get any good shots. I'm hoping that 4U English will give me a little freedom with my video camera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)