Anyone into photography? (1 Viewer)

Heartless

HSC
Holy shite, people, you guys make me wanna cry from your prowess. I've been into Photoshop for two to three years, and my photography skills aren't... that well-developed. I got my DSLR a month ago, and I haven't been able to take it outside at all because I don't have a bag to accompany it.

Here're my works, most of them are taken from a point-and-shoot camera, Canon IXUS 700: aznpezz's Gallery

Stephie-Rae

HSC
Wow, everyone's photos in here are amazing!

I love photography, it's really been my only outlet during the HSC. I'll pretty much take photos of anything i can, i do a lot of sports photography, just of family and friends. I'm looking at doing a few photography courses after i finish the HSC. I've got a Nikon D90, which i love to bits, it's been wonderful.

wonmin

HSC
My Deviant

Haven't updated much lately. But thinking of getting a Canon 400D or even a 450D. Not sure what lens though.
Those things a damn expensive. Some even cost more than the body itself.
Must save. :) Thinking of going to Japan. But I think I'd rather save that money and buy a DSLR.

Last edited:

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
My Deviant

Haven't updated much lately. But thinking of getting a Canon 400D or even a 450D. Not sure what lens though.
Must save. :) Thinking of going to Japan. But I think I'd rather save that money and buy a DSLR.
ahh i knooow! i have to go find a job now! i want a Canon 500D :)

p.s. you link doesn't take me to your photography:confused:

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Holy shite, people, you guys make me wanna cry from your prowess. I've been into Photoshop for two to three years, and my photography skills aren't... that well-developed. I got my DSLR a month ago, and I haven't been able to take it outside at all because I don't have a bag to accompany it.

Here're my works, most of them are taken from a point-and-shoot camera, Canon IXUS 700: aznpezz's Gallery
Ummmmm what?? Just put it in a backpack or any normal type of bag? Throw some jumpers or some-such in there if you must, and don't be a clumsy putz.
They're not made of crystal ffs.

GuitarLegend06

Brent Young
HSC
My Deviant

I am Currently using a 400d but have ordered myself a 5d Mark ii with a 24-70 f/2.8L USM lens which will be sweeeeet

philphie

Banned
HSC
who knows where i can get a canon 40d body and a Canon Lens EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM for a good price? i don't want to buy an overpriced 50d

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm into documentary photography so any other suggestions for a body? i've spent most of my time in photography working with analogue slr so i'm very good with manual settings, plus i prefer if image stabilisation was not built in the body, so when it's in the lens i can see it working through the viewfinder

philphie

Banned
HSC
have you had a look d-d-photographics?, and are you sure you wont regret the decision of not taking up video recording capabilities?
if i want to video record, i'll use a video recorder, i want my camera to be a camera. i don't buy into all this bullshit Nikon have been putting in their cameras. hd video is a gimmick, at least canon understands this and puts it in their cheaper models for consumer use. magnesium weather resistant body and high fps at the price of the 40d is the best value anywhere for me. when i use a dslr camera, i am strictly a photographer.

Hannargh

HSC

This was taken during the Victorian Bushfires and when smoke filled the skys, even all the way up in Wagga.

I never really paid much attention to this photo, until recently I decided it's one of my favourite shots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)