Anyone in Combined Enginerring/Commerce (1 Viewer)

Ifrit

yer, the timetable is soo confusing, i dont even know when i attend the business lectures/tutorials etc :| they didnt gimme aq timetable. the engineering part is so hectic tho :/

lil_mia

Originally posted by Ifrit
yer, the timetable is soo confusing, i dont even know when i attend the business lectures/tutorials etc :| they didnt gimme aq timetable. the engineering part is so hectic tho :/
yeah i didnt get what i was spose to be looking at... my sis said i should've asked them to explain.. but it was already pretty hectic... the lady just started filling out stuff and im like erh.... okay..... i thought i was just a dum ass! from what i gather.. business is in the 2nd semester? lol.. the enrolment seemed EMPTY!

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
hahahah did you all come to building 5c?

its b engy/b business! not commerce

Ifrit

actually, there wasnt any enrolment thingy in particular for business. it was on that wall thingy....with all those appers, and you just had to choose a "drop-in" session. and business starts semester 1 !! :| hehe... i managed to figure out what was goin on in d timetable... i compiled my timetable... and print screened it to give u a basic idea :p have a look at the attached.

MoNNiE

HSC
camp is compulsory!!

i'm going on the second one...

btw i don't do combine b eng/b business

lil_mia

ermz.. well i finally figured out how to work out which classes im taking.. lolz.. i didnt know how to find out before.. and about the camp.. well i havent been told anythingz yet!

lil_mia

well i dun even remember choosing my times.. when i went there.. the lady just wrote down my classes for me.. although i did get to choose my times for the business subjects.. maybe its just me though.. ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)