Anyone heard of or going to Copacabana Apartments? (1 Viewer)

sweethang

Lets Partaaaay....
HSC
hey people,

just wondering if anyone has been or is going to Copacabana Apartments in surfers... dunno much about queensland like i have never been there and we booked late for schoolies so got this place...

anyone heard of it? is it any good?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ive stayed there with my parents twice. They're pretty nice. Right next to the beach. Nice owner too. Average pool. Its only a 5 min walk to the mall as well.

sweethang

Lets Partaaaay....
HSC
Oh realli? Thats great to hear... Thanx for that... we really didnt kno much about the place... we just booked online... Thanx again!~~

sweethang

Lets Partaaaay....
HSC
Oh realli? Thats great to hear... Thanx for that... we really didnt kno much about the place... we just booked online... Thanx again!~~

sweethang

Lets Partaaaay....
HSC
hey there... i actually went there last year... as in my post was from 2004...

i went from 2nd of december till the 9th... and it was raining...:(... the place was okay... the best thing about it was that it was soooooo close to the shops... the pool is alright... there was one average sized indoor pool which was good coz it was rainy outside!

urm... wat else... OMG! now i remember... lol... our rooms got all wet near the balcony areas on the floor and the carpet was wet from the intense rain!... they gave us new rooms and everything with no charge tho!

from the front of the apartments, there is transport to the theme parks as well... which was good and 2 alcohol places really really close by... (closer than the cavill mall shops)....

overall it was pretty good as 2 days when it didnt rain... the beach was close by... 2min walk from the apartments... so had heaps of fun there!

so yeh! anyways have fun!!! enjoy schoolies!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)