Anyone heard from CSU yet? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I was offered early entry and have accepted my offer and sent everything away that they needed....Now I'm just wondering when do we hear from the uni or when do they send us something finalising everything. If they do...
Please help if you know anything.

Cheers

-::Sanni::-

HSC
Hey Alison! ^^

I applied for early entry too and I've accepted the offer! I've got two letters from CSU so far. One with a calendar and congratulations and well...the second one was kinda the same! o_O XD I think if you've accepted the offer that's really enough to finalise everything... since they offered and your response to the offer is kinda IT....since you after that you don't actually get any more letters from UAC about offers made by other Unis after you've accepted an offer.

Umm...I think we'll get some information about the Orientation week in early February or late January...well that's what I'm hoping! Have you checked out the orientation info on the internet? It's puzzling me.... I don't want to have to go to CSU every single day of that week... ~_~

Btw what are you doing at CSU? And are you going to Wagga or Orange?

HSC
Yeah, I've received those letters too. I agree... I dont want to have to go their everyday either but I guess they do it for a reason. I'm going to do B Clinical Sci at Orange.

What will you be doing?
Goodluck with everything!
Cheers
:spin:

juliehotran

HSC
Hey guys what are the requirements for an early offer? Do u need to be supersmart and go to a really good school? And do u know how many early offers they accept, before the main rounds?

piitb

HSC
juliehotran said:
Hey guys what are the requirements for an early offer? Do u need to be supersmart and go to a really good school? And do u know how many early offers they accept, before the main rounds?
basically you know the school pet? well u have to be like that. if you have ever been refered to as the "school pet" u will getin in 100%

you dont need great grades. its actually to help people who are good students but dont have great grades.

Last edited:

kato33

HSC
juliehotran said:
it is mainly for the students who appear to be able to excel in the uni course-

i got an early offer for csu. But i was told by the course coordinator that its because i have been out of school a year ( finished hsc in 07) and have studied a year at another uni so i know what the workload is like etc, and it was based on the phone interview as well. and my uai helped as well

-::Sanni::-

HSC
Yeah, I've received those letters too. I agree... I dont want to have to go their everyday either but I guess they do it for a reason. I'm going to do B Clinical Sci at Orange.

What will you be doing?
Goodluck with everything!
Cheers
:spin:
I'm doing pharmacy at Wagga! :) I was thinking about doing B Clinical Science but I wasn't sure what I'd be able to do after I finished the course. Oh! Are you planning on doing a graduate Medicine course at USyd? I think if you do well in B Clinical Sci, USyd will allow you to do their med course (of course there are probably other stuff that needs to be considered too). That was the reason why it interested me. Pharmacy is kinda my plan B in case I don't get into medicine when I apply for it again this year! ^^

Good luck to you too!

No you don't need to be supersmart, nor go to a really good school. Have you heard of the PREP scheme? If you haven't, you should check it out! ^^ If you're a successful applicant they'll give you an early offer. The scheme involves: your academic performace, your principal's reccomendation, and an essay about why you would like to do the course and how have you shown your commitment to study the course (like work experience) and I think community invovlement is in there somewhere too. Try to aim becoming the 1st in your classes.

I'm not sure how many early offers they accept before the main rounds. But you do have a certain time to accept your offer and after that they won't accept your application...I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)