• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone have preliminary physics notes (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i got pages and pages of handwritten notes. umm.. yeah just summerise different sources and stuff. its not hard, just time consuming. but try the bos site there should b a few there.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah well... i guess u have to make ur own then :p u can have mine, but my handwriting is a bit... umm.. unreadiable.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
i wrote a brief summary on the preliminary course based on the syllabus some time ago. it only answers the "student learn to" column of the syllabus because the other column is all investigations and the problems you have to solve, i thought it wasn't worth doing for year11;)

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
thats a mad site Rahul. it has like the most detailed information i've ever seen on a website, its even more detailed than the excel books:eek:, it should be published as a book or something...

Originally posted by enter~space~cap
Cool dude, thanks
:D :D
appreciate ur help heaps man;)
glad you liked it. a little advise; all you need to do is memorise the note right before an exam. it takes like 1 or 2 days to commit it all to memory. you can pretty much ace year11 even without paying attention in class, the theory side anyway.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
thats a mad site Rahul. it has like the most detailed information i've ever seen on a website, its even more detailed than the excel books:eek:, it should be published as a book or something...
no probs mate:D

may the force be wid u

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
the force is with me ;)...

now i can finally finish answering the syllabus by using that site, but i wish it could have astrophysics...
yeh i do astrophysics too!

have no sites for it.....let us know if u find eh?
cheers!

abdooooo!!!

Banned
you're a very modest man Rahul... so lets all worship the humble Rahul NOW!!! or whenever he wants us to... hehehe :p

btw, how are you finding astrophysics? which book do you use for it?

Last edited:

Rahul

Dead Member
we havent started it yet...but i will be using a whole heap of books probably coz my teachers cannot teach! so i thought that i might try to get some info on it before hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)