Anyone had similar problems (1 Viewer)

polomolo

HSC
lol...all of you are so happy bout your exams...lemmi tell you wat hapened to me..
bloody supervisors are so shit...

we started the exam 15 minutes late...but i did not realize we did...so on the board it says we (ESL) finish 11:00 am...standard finishes 11:30 am...just like normal

i wrote i wrote...50 minutes past..and i'm like oh shit i got 30 minutes for my essay, how come i took so much time on comprehension...so i rushed my essay...i went through 2 texts in 15 minutes..and i look at the time..there i go, i started panicking and i'm like oh shit this hasnt hapened to me in the past blabalb...but i cut down heaps of the info so i can fit all 5 texts including my intro and conclusion (oviously) coz i was told its important to have the conclusion...so exactly at 11:00 am i finished my essay i mean EXACTLY..

then i look up...i'm waiting for them to say pens down...so i'm like oh well i'll just go polish the shit out of my essay, i went over it heaps of times, and about 3 minute passed...then one of our 3 students in ESL asked...rnt u supposed to collect the papers? to the supervisor...and they sed sumin to her...then she came up to me to tell me "ohh just incase your confused..the board says the wrong time...you finish 11:15" thats when i was OOFFFF MY HEAD...i was like "YOUR TELLIN ME NOW!!"...shes like "yeh we started late"...okay right then i was in the mood to get up and smash that supervisor but at the same time i was thinkin i better finish my essay...so i started writing 1 2 3 all between the lines and i wrote in point form in the last pages...and i basically covered all the info that came to my head in that last 7 minutes left for me...i was sooo pissed that i just ran out of the room before i get the urge to smash the supervisors. i ran to my principal told him everything...and he's like you'll have to sign the "sick/missadventure form" and he got really angry bout it...he's like your disadvantaged blablabla...HOW SHIT IS THAT!!?!?!
i still cant get over it...its a bloody HSC government exam...and they start 15 minutes late...didnt they think about changing the bloody time on the board to 11:15??! in that 1.5 hours we had!
then i went home called BOS and i'm like how can this happen...their like blablaa...and the guy was so ignorant and shit and i'm like wtf man their supposed to be there for you to tell them ur complaint about sumin serious..i couldv written my perfect essay in 40 minute..wouldnt have to cut out anythin out of it...he was talkin to me like he was in bed or sumin. he's like sign the form...i'm like yeh i already knew that, but how do i knwo that thats gona guarantee me gettin my marks that i lost coz of ur stupid supervisors...he's like i cant say nothing..so i just hung up. lol

I'v had to tell this story 50000 times now lol...anyway guys good luck with paper 2

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
I feel your pain man, i dunno who it is, but any1 employed in the education industry just seems to be hopeless, i cant believe they were that careless at a frigen HSC EXAM, like wtf, they can't do that, if i was you i woulda gone to that person afterwards and been like why did you not tell me that earlier, can we just have an exam where everything goes normally, first i had to redo english trials coz of cheltenham, then i hear paper2 got leaked, theres been now 2 cases of the supervisors screwin ppl up, what next.

Tomaj

HSC
You are able to write a report! you should get your whole class to do it! the board of studies has to take notice, if they dont take it to the media they will love it! Stand up for your rights. call up the advice line and ask!!

polomolo

HSC
Thanx for your help guys. even our independant trials were run better than this.
and the pain is that i cant actually sit it again, and i dont want my assesment marks, their not bad at all...but i had spent time studying for this shit!...

and trust me i'm gona do something bout it no matter wat!
i got supporters too :) so its good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)