Anyone got their hair cut short and wish they didnt? (1 Viewer)

Lennie

The reason i ask, is because i am considering getting my hair cut... short (not short-short, but just above my shoulders, and really layered) .
i've always had very long hair, and dont really mind it, but i want to jazz it up, and cutting seems like the best option. :uhhuh:
Only problem is, everyone is advising me against it;
"you'll regret it"
"its so much harder to manage, especially if you have wavy hair"

Any advice?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mmm i have long hair too, ever since forever - i couldn't imagine getting it cut short - but i know what u mean about wanting to jazz it up. i have thin, long dead straight hair and i want to get a side fringe thingo cause the front of my hair is doing nothing, and i have to pin it back all the time cause ive got this constantly short baby fringe and cause its dead straight it sticks up and is so annoying - and im thinking about getting the fringe but im scared because i hate hairdressers and ive only been twice ever. ahh help me too

Lennie

ive got a side fringe, and i would highly reccomend it. its pretty damn cheap just to get your fringe cut...
but i know numerous people who have just done it themselves, and it looks pretty good.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i had long, layered straight and flat hair for 10 years... got bored, went to the hairdresser, and got a chop and its fabbbbulous. if ur scared, dnt ask for a really short cut, ask for a medium one ( just up to the shoulder). its great wot u can do wif shorthair but just invest abit on hairproducts..... ne1 wanna c my new hairdo? ;)

jeez, whats the fuss? its gonna grow back :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
just do it, especially if you own a hair straightener. the worst that can happen is it looks bad in which case you tie it up or wear a hat and it grows back. i bet you'll love it.

HSC
Psh. Tell those people to get a life.

There may be initial shock, but you get used to it.
You gotta try it before people can say 'you'll regret it' or 'long hair looks better'. Long hair does look better on lots of girls, but some people look a lot better with short hair.

nuclear chick

HSC
I asked my hairdresser to cut my hair no shorter than to my collarbone, and she cut it just below my ears :( and now I have to wear it up as best as I can (cos i look crap with hair at that length) so if you dont want it too short make sure you tell the hairdresser and that they understand.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I regret cutting my hair. Now I'm gonna grow it back just to spite whiterabbit.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Some chicks with short hair look really hot. Some not so good. Maybe if you photoshop a picture fo yourself you can see how you would look with short hair.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
two of my friends have quite short hair, the kind that all it does is just flick out. looks mad but. kinda like Delta's is now. as for my hair, its really long, but once, i was playing around with mum's brush, one of those round ones, and it got stuck in the front, so we had to chop it out and ive had a fringe ever since and i love it.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
at the end of year 6 i got my hair cut really short, into a bob.
Man that was freaking awful!!! Biggest hair disaster ever!

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i feel like a change and get a new hair style.. but scared i won't look good with a side fringe or something.. i have long hair with V layered, not much of a fringe.. i just want a total new hairstyle.. im getting bored of my hair.. >_<'
one day i'll cut my hair short.. oh noo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)